• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressure washer opinions needed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pressure washer opinions needed.

Our pressure washer wore out. What do you folks use.
    We had a Karcher, seemed to hold up well and was pretty reliable.
    Mostly for general wash up in shop etc, not industrial use by any means.

Bought 1 at the coop 6 yrs ago..zero issues so far.

Comment

karcher. aklands sometimes has sales on them.

Comment

Princess auto 4.2gpm 4000psi theres no replacement for displacement. Many hours of reliable service for less than half the price of a brand name. Many jobs require hot water for that a the hotsy gets rolled out.

Comment

Karcher or if you want one that's rebuild able and runs forever KAT Pumps are awesome

Comment

Thanks, I figured you people would have some good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by dak7 View Post
              Thanks, I figured you people would have some good ideas.
              No need to spend big money on brand names we have an easy kleen made in new brunswick. Have been in the guys shop half the price ours is 4000 psi 4gpm diesel boiler Think you can get nat gas also. Has a 13 hp honda motor Can also get electric. Has a Cat pump. Have had it 15 years never touched it. Its on wheels great machine. You will see brand new ones in the spring auctions every year. At least at schapankys in tisdale anyways .
              I think princess auto sells also now . Here is their website : http://easykleen.com/

Comment

Are any of them strong enough to wipe off the horse shit coming out of our premiers and prime ministers mouth?

My God you just cut funding to disabled children one day, nailed farmers, and low income people to the cross, failed to
                Hold the ones that took the money and ran accountable, then you stand there holding a roll of toilet paper in your hand asking Alberta oil companies sir oh sir have Yiou been wiped properly? Perhaps I can wipe more thoroughly and go deeper than a nutley swipe? Like honestly if you can't even take on nutley welcome back Lorne Calvert you genius. Hahahahaha.

And our primed minister handing out millions to companies making billions???
                Holy shit boys what losers.

But I love it i ll take 2 of them washers gotta keep them new deeres shiny and bright. Hahahaha

Comment

karcher industrial it is close to 15 years old and still going strong. Will clean a flat tire right off the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    No need to spend big money on brand names we have an easy kleen made in new brunswick. Have been in the guys shop half the price ours is 4000 psi 4gpm diesel boiler Think you can get nat gas also. Has a 13 hp honda motor Can also get electric. Has a Cat pump. Have had it 15 years never touched it. Its on wheels great machine. You will see brand new ones in the spring auctions every year. At least at schapankys in tisdale anyways .
                    I think princess auto sells also now . Here is their website : http://easykleen.com/
                    Princess Auto has the 2700 psi, 3 GPM units on sale:

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/3-0-gpm-2-700-psi-gas-hot-water-pressure-washer/A-p8662785e

Comment

We got a easy clean as well

Bought it about 9 years ago brand new at a Richie Bros sale

Works great 👍

Comment

Karcher is a good choice. Especially if you need hot water washing. Their diesel fired boilers are very efficient and only require minimal ventilation.

A big factor in the durability of your washer will depend on the quality of water you put through it. If you have hard water you are going to have problems, no matter the brand.

Comment

Yea its all about price easy kleen or karcher exactly same go for the cheapest. When we boughr this it was 1/2 price of a karcher. Has anyone found a way to soften the water without a water softener ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...