• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall has money.?????wtf???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm with furrow. I've said it numerous times on here before. You guys can bash each other in the junk till it makes you feel good about this all you want but until EVERYONE pays their fair share it's going to keep getting worse. How many people are really paying taxes in saskatchewan!!! Natives want it all and want the white man to pay. What was really in those treaties? They use all of our infrastructure yet get tax free gas from gas stations located on urban reserves? How much are these drug addicts and refugees going to cost or contribute compared to what they take? Look everyone just needs to put the race bullshit aside and deal with social problems, let's all pay our fair share to keep our province alive. It won't be long before it's not a sustainable tax base because of special interest groups. Maybe it is now?
    P.s. this isn't a slam on any one group. Everyone should be treated the same no matter what. It's time to quit living in the past and move forward.

Comment

I just drove by the monster STC Station in Regina, just built a few years ago, for what, a losing venture? Now the "government" can give it to the imigrant oil companies, good job!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...