• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayo Schmidt

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayo Schmidt

Received 4.84 Million in cadh and compensation last year at Hydro 1. Sweet.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Received 4.84 Million in cadh and compensation last year at Hydro 1. Sweet.
    Meanwhile people there cant pay power bills cause its priced out of reach and chased many buisnesses away????

Comment

Mayo is one of those super humans. Bigger stronger faster such as myself that deserve 40 times the wage of what an average citizen should make.

It's the great part of our system those pee ons that can't figure it out deserve to ha e power cut off or both parents working for food and clothing.

He is outstanding! So am I worth every penny. Just think of the money he has to give back at a 3.5 wage cut? Why that only leaves him Joe many millions to
      Live off of. And you losers at 30,000 a year with a 3.5 cut look at the measly amount you d contribute to repairing a mismanaged government.

My God people get your heads out of your ass. Instead of listing the great mayo
      Start listing the people of low income that are such a burden and are dumb unfit and unable I mean at least they must be as that's the way our system is valuing them?????
      But at least we have this forum to constantly whine about it. Hahahahaha

Keep whining. Don't demand a change go get another low paying job out your family through more stress so the great mayo and myself can collect out dividends.

Outstanding!!!!!!!!

Comment

Step aside Big Wheel, Mayo is a really big wheel. He is in tune with Wynne's cheap green power sources. Hope he stays there to "help" with Ontario's Wynning ways.

Comment

Good for him.

The majority of Ontario taxpayers and voters seem to love debt so the $ would of been wasted on another couple windmills if it wasn't allocated to his salary.

Comment

a) Keep in mind all the income tax he would pay on a compensation package like this

b) Keep in mind some is probably some type on non-cash compensation, shares etc. The media will play this up long and loud making it seem bigger than it maybe is

Comment

This guy needs a tall tree and a short rope.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...