• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think of these good folks when you can

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think of these good folks when you can

2017 fires in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. Colorado too.

[URL="https://vimeo.com/209890957"]https://vimeo.com/209890957[/URL]
    Last edited by farming101; Mar 25, 2017, 19:21.

I've been following this as I know some people in the affected area but it's been quite remarkable the lack of media coverage surrounding it. It seems also to have been totally ignored by politicians - I don't think Trump has even commented on it at all let alone visit the affected areas.
    Not quite sure why it's so off the radar. Just a horrible situation for the people affected though.

Comment

Agree sad situation
      Obama would have done zilch as well , don't kid your self .

Comment

Thanks 101, I'm really amazed at the resilience and determination of the locals to do it all again. Makes our problems look trivial but you have to respect and admire the determination of these folks and for them banding together to help each other. A lesson to be learned here?

Comment

Sad , but the lefties in California stole all the attention

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Agree sad situation
            Obama would have done zilch as well , don't kid your self .
            Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Sad , but the lefties in California stole all the attention
            Sorry, my mention of Trump in my post wasn't meant to be partisan politics - I was genuinely surprised that a President of a country wouldn't travel to an area affected like this. Think Ft McMurray, Calgary after the flooding, Montreal after the mosque massacre. I think it's highly unusual that a president or prime minister would seem to ignore a substantial crisis like this.

Comment

I call bullshit on your mentioning of trump.

Comment

I can't imagine what people went through whether fort mac or Oklahoma just terrible.

Comment

Really grass a serious thing like these firers and your worried about trump.

I like the hay convoys heading to help. Yea California with the floods stole the show.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...