• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

" my ding a ling "

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" my ding a ling "

Oh Gosh!

I didn't realize we had a thread started about "'My MLA"

Sorry.

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Oh Gosh!

I didn't realize we had a thread started about "'My MLA"

Sorry.
    Our mla doesnt warrant a thread. Complete waste of time

Comment

My mla responded to my complaint by saying he said "take off" not "**** off"

I have a good grasp of the english language....he said "**** off" as he hung up.

And now like Tom Lukiski he trying to say he said something else.

Comment

We needed real reform a few years ago.

The number of MLAs should of been cut in Half. Regina 4 Saskatoon 4 Yorkton one swift one battle ford one moose jaw one. Pa weyburn and estavan one then divide the rest of the province in 14 districts. Now fight it out boys.

Comment

In proper Canadian English the only way the words "Take off" can be used in that context it must be followed by the word " EH!" it is known as the McKenzie rule . You may respond by calling your MLA a "hoser".
          Last edited by mcfarms; Mar 24, 2017, 07:16.

Comment

Politicians...... enter public service, exit self service!

Bucket, maybe a call to Party Executive is in order? Too bad the conversation wasn't recorded. Maybe your MLA is a Pilot like iceman and is telling you all's clear for "take off".
            Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 24, 2017, 07:26.

Comment

I'm a little surprised he didn't say "fuddle duddle". I remember when that one caused an uproar.

Comment

We could start a limerick:

There once was an MLA
                Who didn't know what to say

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

We could start a limerick:

There once was an MLA
                  Who didn't know what to say
                  He got a free ride and was full of pride, he lost the ability to reason while every poor farmer in sask. is freezin'

Comment

I'll add a couple lines to the limerick.
                    His name is Greg
                    He is a real pig
                    Time to cut back on the spending guys the wifes suv is 4 years old in April and was going to do some vehicle shopping but decided that it's time to let others start to feel the pinch so will hold off. Don't need a new one it only had 40k on it so it will last for years. Was also going to trade in boat and golf cart this year but that will wait too. I will be cutting crop ins no more forage ins at 4.85 ac and may drop coverage to 50 or 60% never can collect anyway. Will be looking into farm ins policy will probably cut some equipment and whatever else I don't need off the policy.

Comment

There once was an MLA
                      Who didn't know what to say,
                      "P*** on thee
                      I'm in it for me"
                      He exclaimed from his Caribbean Cay

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        Politicians...... enter public service, exit self service!

Bucket, maybe a call to Party Executive is in order? Too bad the conversation wasn't recorded. Maybe your MLA is a Pilot like iceman and is telling you all's clear for "take off".
                        Just tell the idiot youdo have it recordd let him sweat for a while

Comment

You actually got to talk to a politician directly? I had some questions for the Ag Minister here in MB and am still waiting for his assistant to call back weeks later. Tried my MLA instead but he also is too busy to speak to the little people. His assistant did say they would forward the question to the minister and get back to me - which needless to say they haven't done.
                          I find there is an arrogance with politicians of all parties in Canada in not feeling the need to speak to lowly constituents. Perhaps it's a result of the general apathy of most of the public about matters political?

Comment

Grassfarmer,, your MLA is also my MLA and he is a total poser, and pretty much useless. He doesn't have the experience for the Ministry of Growth, Industry and Trade.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...