• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being in government might be fun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being in government might be fun

Looking at today's headlines I see that the Prime Ministers little Christmas holiday to the private island of the Aga Khan cost Canadian taxpayers just over 127000 dollars of which he reimbursed us 4895 dollars which is what those of us that fly in the real world would have payed. Have to admit I really am speechless on this one.

I have been thinking about becoming a politician....won't win but jesus are the perks and accountability great....

Look at Bill boyd and friends ....financed his farm thru the taxpayer and not a word...

My local MP and MLA represent large ridings for many years and just sit around ....when you call them they sound so stupid you have to give up.... 100 plus grand a year for doing sfa.

Comment

Have to agree that's all bullshit. But these guys are stupid to do it so blatently.
      You know if you were a smart but low down dirt bag piece of shit. What you would do if you were a friend of a majority government is you would ask the friend what laws are you going to pass in a year or two. And let's say for example you were told by that friend that the friends were going to open up foreign investment in farm land knowing that the land in your province would double and quadruple in value. You would then buy the cheap land hell you d even form an agricultural land company and take advantage of farmers that have worked their asses off in conjunction with destroying the safety net programs knowing farmers would want to get out. You'd buy dirt cheap and sit in it for a couple years then who knows once people caught on and demanded
      An end or slow down of foreign ownership you d sell off to some other idiots. I ve gotten thousands of acres knowing what oil fields were going to be developed haha awesome! Almost as good.

Comment

Big wheel

Do you know doug emlsey and friends...that was an incredible play hey.....and they sent the bill to the taxpayers of Canada thru the CPPIB...laughable....

How much do you think lyle and Brad got for that?

Comment

Are you telling me this has already happened?
          Frk sakes I knew I should have made the platinum level donation and not the gold.

God I m stupid. There was millions to be made over night while people that worked their lives to make this place so great ended up with peanuts.

You know I better hurry and lobby the people in control to destroy the farm programs. That way they will have their loans turned down by fccc and the big bankks etc. They will gladly be lookjng for loans based on commodities not interest payments. Anyone approved as long as you have land. Don't actually tell what interest they pay because if you did it would be violating interest laws. But anyway an easy way to collect 50% profit for your hard work. I hope no one has thought of this because it would involve a large predetermined plan.

Comment

Yes big wheel it's been done.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...