• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions,who gets targeted for Sask budget?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions,who gets targeted for Sask budget?

Any predictions on what tomorrow will cost us?
    Lots of talk about fuel tax exemption. But provincial excise tax goes to province for roads and supporting infustructure​. And to municipalities for the same reasons. So would be hard to justify our 90+ fuel consumption off of roadways Gettis a excise tax.
    And then there's the talk of PST on farm inputs, Chem, fert, etc. But if the Sask party truelly is committed to creating a competitive playing field to attract industries to Saskatchewan, a pay on this puts us at a disadvantage to Manitoba and Alberta.
    So why will he do to not discourage the "open for business" type governance.
    How bout an Urban convenience tax. That would help.... That's what I would do, 😎.

Everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Everyone.
      Agreed

Comment

Better not be us people within the oil industry. We pay good to have our interests looked after.

As I was told it will be farmers and everyday workers government employees that contribute very little to our society and are subsidized by the oil industry
        People like health care workers and those that teach our kids.

If all this comes to be my hard earned oil money will allow me to take over more farms if not FCC the big banks and credit unions know who has been paying the bills and who should get loans. People like me that are in the know.

Comment

Big wheel: You really need some psychotherapy. Personally i would recommend you for a frontal lobotomy

Comment

And turn it into a woman....lol...it's just a little funny...don't read into it.

Comment

Agent0 I m only getting my good buddy's provincial message out. It is exactly what is being said if you care to take the plug out of your ear and dck out of your ass.
              Or vice versa!!

Comment

"""""In the video, Wall said his province will shift away from taxes on income and productivity and towards consumption taxes. Put simply, Saskatchewan residents could be looking at higher sales taxes.""""""

Obviously Wall doesn't understand that in order for farmers to be productive they have to consume.

He is going to tax our productivity. ...

Potash, oil, evraz etc would shut down or leave if he tried that logic on them.

Comment

All of us are going to have to dig in a little deeper and some things will be gone!

Comment

A consumption tax is the fairest tax of all.

Comment

I didn't cause this problem.... not sure I should pay to solve it...

Comment

If you tax consumption that creates productivity you are actually taxing productivity.....it's not a good idea.

Comment

Stop bleeding red ink both in government and crowns on climate change garbage. Hundreds of millions down the drain.

Comment

Carbon tax, pst increase it's all the same shit. Tax is a tax is a tax

Waldo where the hell did all the money go? Like my god the sask party is as bad as a leasehand when break up happens!

Iceman Out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...