• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Helpful Tips for the Wife

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh yes Bigwheel compensating for a willing mind but weak flesh.
    Lol...its a "good morning" for him if its up before he is. But a lot of good morning wood does him if it won't stand at attention at call of duty to be pressed into service. Does the poor soldier need a little coaxing?

Sorry bud...couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Biglentil....

Why didn't you title the thread, "Some helpful tips for MY wife"?
      I read it to her this morning in a half joking manner. Times sure have changed. I've got it good I know a number of guys my age that rarely if ever get a meal cooked for them or a lunch packed. No wonder divorce rates are better than 50%.

Comment

Ooops. I forget this is a commodity marketing forum. ....FYI...we hope the trend stays "up"!

Comment

During my working life, let me tell you BigFunnyLentil, I was shocked that more men made their wives lunch to take to work than thevopposite.

If you are warm and happy, maybe best to just keep your mouth shut. I know you found this Home Ec lesson funny, did you find it in that old box of books you bought at auction? Hope it doesn't end up costing half the farm, haha.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...