• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a question

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a question

Whenever Manitoba crop insurance comes out to adjust a field on our farm they can not drive there own vehicle on the field it has to either be the farmers vehicle or they have to walk. I understand why obviously with clubroot ect. Was just wondering has there ever been a lawsuit in regarding a organization infecting a farmers field with a disease or weed species?

Originally posted by Generation 5 View Post
    Whenever Manitoba crop insurance comes out to adjust a field on our farm they can not drive there own vehicle on the field it has to either be the farmers vehicle or they have to walk. I understand why obviously with clubroot ect. Was just wondering has there ever been a lawsuit in regarding a organization infecting a farmers field with a disease or weed species?
    probably more worried about fire , most are gas vehicles

Comment

Couldnt say Gen5. But the cya over clubroot, at least in the beginning was big. Practicality took over here for AFSC, agronomists etc. You cant bleach off after every field. Oilfield still steams off after every location I think. Cant stop its spread anyway.

Comment

CaseIH...interesting comment. Do gas vehicles cause more fires than diesel?

Comment

I think the MB farmers that have Bipole 3 construction on their farms have some real concerns as holes are being drilled and equipment moved from farm to farm. Disinfection questions.

Comment

In sask crop and hail adjusters will only take their own vehicles. Probably because too many get left in the field for being a##holes as most I've had are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
              CaseIH...interesting comment. Do gas vehicles cause more fires than diesel?
              The diesels prior to these tier 4 wouldnt start a fire new ones will many gas vehicles have burnt here as we grow so much straw. Usually a wife bringing meals with a car or gas half ton

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...