• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRRRRR... Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRRR... Weather

Is that f*****g wind going to howl everyday all spring! Can sure dry things up in a hurry when the temps rise and humidity falls and that incessant bitch won't let up.

Yep wind will help us dry up the sloughs and get some land back. Ground is saturated so if we get crop started and then get three one inch rains were off to the races.

AH farming one rain away from disaster if its wet snow or if its dry one rain away from a bumper.

Comment

yea , will need wind in spring, every day till spraying time . -10 here now , north wind howling, snowing , first day of spring , lol

Comment

We're all farming in different conditions. We froze in with good soil moisture last fall but as I stated in my opening comments.... Things change fast here in the slum of the Ghetto. Too early to push the panic button but I can't help thinking about it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...