• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please not Andrew Scheer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please not Andrew Scheer

Anyone but him....career politician...ignored his constituents....knows nothing...

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Anyone but him....career politician...ignored his constituents....knows nothing...
    You surely aren't going to recommend anyone to us. Methinks you were a Trudeau voter. Enjoy your choice.

Trudeau shall go down in history as the most hated PM in Canada. And well-deserved. Pars

Comment

Not Andrew but who? So many to choose from but nobody jumping out as a real good candidate that would appeal to the whole country.

Comment

"Trudeau shall go down in history as the most hated PM in Canada. And well-deserved. Pars "

No worries there, "Closet Boy" has that title all locked up for good. By the way where is he, must have fallen off the edge of earth!

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
          You surely aren't going to recommend anyone to us. Methinks you were a Trudeau voter. Enjoy your choice.

Trudeau shall go down in history as the most hated PM in Canada. And well-deserved. Pars
          should pay attention to what everyone thinks about the leader being picked for a party.After all in the end conservative card holders can not elect them by themselves.Your trying to pick someone to lead Canada not the conservativ party.If Kevin Oleary would take it on as a full time job think he would work.But may not appeal to the reform alliance group of conservatives cause he is on the left side of the Conservatives..After all he was the only one to expose someone trying to cheat their way in.

Comment

I voted ndp federally last time....I am in the grasslands constituency and think the current mp is not very good....

So I voted for a guy that originally is from this area.

It didn't matter anyhow.

It would be nice to have representatives that understand my concerns and took them to Ottawa instead of being told the government line.

Provincially I think I went PC not that it mattered either....

But we have some first class buffoons for representatives.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...