• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under 600000 tonnes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under 600000 tonnes

For weekly movement and 2.5 mmt of boats.....that means someone is behind schedule.

2 - 30000 tonne facilities within an hour that can load 100 plus cars are plugged waiting for cars from two weeks ago....and still calling in January contracts....

A functioning market??

Nothing to see here folks.... move along.
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 17, 2017, 12:07.

I'm still waiting to haul a pea contract out from Nov.
    The same excuses are being used.

Comment

Road bans will be on soon which will coincide with the yearly free up of system capacity

Comment

I guess I shouldn't say anything about our grain is moving quite well around here. That be bragging again

Comment

Wakopa

Where are you at....and the number available delivery points?

Comment

CN has been doing well this year, elevators on CP less so.

Elevators in western MB been having cars spot up to a week in advance. Should see some more demand from the elevators soon if movement is this good.

Comment

Wakopa delivers to Paterson. Paterson sits across the track from Richardsons. Richardsons get no trains and blame CP. Paterson gets lots of trains and grain moves. Richardsons logistics may be more to blame than CP.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                I'm still waiting to haul a pea contract out from Nov.
                The same excuses are being used.
                Are you getting paid a penalty from elev for non movement like system was supposedly set up.

Comment

I do believe our system still quite inefficient. Various reasons. Some areas really suffer. Even here, basis levels show it often enough. However movement here is normally rather good. CP line. Disclosure, blessed with delivery points. Forward sell a third to half main crops. Specialties all gone at once when price hits. Stopped buying bins when bord left. Never in career sat with fall delivery priced inventory in March. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    Wakopa delivers to Paterson. Paterson sits across the track from Richardsons. Richardsons get no trains and blame CP. Paterson gets lots of trains and grain moves. Richardsons logistics may be more to blame than CP.
                    Same shit going on here. And then had one the other day wouldnt take feb canola but found out they were taking apr canola from brownnosers . Called them on it all of a sudden they had room . What a f$&king game . We sign these one sided contracts then get it up the ass soon as they have it on the books. Still waiting for feb wheat del at another. Apparently its all cp rails fault ? This is pathetic witj a crop this size

Comment

One fellow has not delivered Dec. Wheat to LD in Aberdeen..

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                        Are you getting paid a penalty from elev for non movement like system was supposedly set up.
                        If you can't haul a contract 90 days after the last day of the delivery period you are entitled to storage fees. As per the CGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger View Post
                          If you can't haul a contract 90 days after the last day of the delivery period you are entitled to storage fees. As per the CGC.
                          Understood! That is what I was wondering if grain Co's are honoring that.

Comment

Been stung by this so many times.
                            Lost 11 grain bags waiting for movement.
                            Oh well covered by the programs anyway
                            Why aren't we able to charge interest?
                            The minute we sign it's their grain we take risk of keeping. How about 24% interest like the fertilizer bits like to do? Why not?

Comment

Thats BS, next time I buy something I will tell them I will pay them within 90 days of the due date and if not well I will just pay 0.05% interest (storage). We are waiting on a Jan pea contract at Viterra. I am going to write my own terms into the contract. The only trouble with that is they will say no to the contract and 10 other stupid F****rs will say yes sir may I have another. Man are we getting led around by the nose on these stupid one sided contracts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...