• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy St Patricks Day! Friday Cocktail and Holiday Tip.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy St Patricks Day! Friday Cocktail and Holiday Tip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9021.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	777518

Happy St Patricks Day! May the luck of the Irish shine upon you!

Hey St Patty must have been a Deere fan.

What is the drink of the day well its real easy get your favourite beer and add green food colouring. Cheers.

Travel tip today is rather simple but maybe not always done. Get your GPS up to date and down load the latest update. Pay for it if you have a older one or get a new one since they are rather cheap. If your in cities that are changing the updated roads will really save you some serious fights with the map reader.

Happy life happy wife.

Name:	IMG_9020.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	777519

Cocktail of choice will be a brewsky tomorrow when it hits 16. Holidays and travels are coming to an end, time to get things ready for spring.
    Wanted to do a golf trip end of March but don't think it's going to happen. Usually go on one in Nov, but we all know what we doing then.

Comment

Yea we fired up the cleaners yesterday and on a run of Barley. let the games begin its almost time for Friday crop report on a Thursday!

Home is fun to leave but also it feels great to be back.

Comment

What's your brew of choice on a fine day such as this? I love a Guinness myself but any other stouts out there you like?

Comment

Sums it up for me.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 7.40.44 AM.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	765468

Comment

Happy St. Pats... cheers to all....The original 3 wheeled 4 cylinder Deere...Should have stuck with it...Click image for larger version

Name:	4710.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	765469Click image for larger version

Name:	4719.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	765470Click image for larger version

Name:	4720.jpg
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	765471

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Sums it up for me.

[ATTACH]1322[/ATTACH]
              What if you're orange Irish? Doing some family tree stuff and family genealogist says we're Irish but last name is Scottish and we're Orangemen. I'll still celebrate.

Comment

I heard your all just shipwrecked Norwegians anyway.

Comment

If you're traveling in the US today may I suggest celebrating St Patty's day with a magic green hat. You'll enjoy lines that disappear in front of you and restaurants that clear out even the staff.

Name:	51DWflXX1aL._UL1500_.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	765473
                  Last edited by biglentil; Mar 17, 2017, 18:36.

Comment

If you're Orangemen all the more reason not to celebrate. Eire is a foreign and hostile power to the people of Ulster and the mainland UK.

Comment

Good one, Biglentil.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        If you're Orangemen all the more reason not to celebrate. Eire is a foreign and hostile power to the people of Ulster and the mainland UK.
                        Ha ha. Had old relations with membership in the orange lodge. Hugonots on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          What's your brew of choice on a fine day such as this? I love a Guinness myself but any other stouts out there you like?
                          Guinness is a fantastic drink. Another one is from Swift Current's Black Bridge Brewery called "milk stout" , won a fair number of tasting competitions

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                            Guinness is a fantastic drink. Another one is from Swift Current's Black Bridge Brewery called "milk stout" , won a fair number of tasting competitions
                            You should try some Belhaven if you can find it - I think the best of the Scottish beers (established 1719 so they have some experience!) You can get it here in the draught flow cans. My favourites are Belhaven Best followed by Dark Scottish Stout.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                              was at a store in Regina giving tastes of that milk stout.Ended up buying some.it was good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...