• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB and farmer control sorry chuck chuck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakopa View Post
    ....A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be shared immediately
    What an insult to real Conservatives to imply they would be so gullible as to believe this type of horseshit.

Comment

And since the Conservatives didn't Believe in Evolution they stayed by the Fire scratching their arse with a dumb look on their face

The more Progressive liberal thinkers who believed in Evolution along with other Science ,created the world we know today. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
        And since the Conservatives didn't Believe in Evolution they stayed by the Fire scratching their arse with a dumb look on their face

The more Progressive liberal thinkers who believed in Evolution along with other Science ,created the world we know today. LOL
        As far as evolution, your posts make a good case as far as coming from monkeys. Myself, i didn't descend from monkeys.

Comment

I'm still waiting for some sort of pasta plant or flour mill that was going to be built on every corner....What a joke. Does anybody even grow spring wheat any more???????

Comment

I thought that when the CWB was gone the sky was the limit, American grain buyers knocking at the door, mills and processing plants being built, all the value-added coming to the west. Not to mention that the CWB was holding back wheat acres from increasing in western Canada!

Maybe the WCWGA expert on here (vvalk) could maybe come up with some "creative" explanation as to why it hasn't happened.

P.S just to let you know I'm not a "creative" farmer I don't grow wheat!

Comment

stone age picker. You are right on that. You descended directly from jackasses.

Sorry, I couldn't resist in joining in on the juvenile conversation coming from some posters on this site.

Comment

And all of you who "evolved" from apes or fish or single cell plankton,
                have to admit you are a TOTAL ACCIDENT, a fluke of nature, ya right who are the gullible?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...