• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.s. Gdp

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.s. Gdp

The Atlanta Fed projected the 1st quarter U.S. GDP yesterday at just 1.3%
    This compares to the 4th quarter 2016 U.S. GDP pegged at 1.9%

Translation . . . the U.S. economy now appears slowing. Next week, Janet Yellen
    is preparing markets for a rate hike. Rate hike right at the wrong time (IMO).

Consumerism continues to slowdown stateside . . . .

Yup! Will be interesting to see what Trump's first budget will be and what the response will be (by Americans). I don't see very much fiscal prudence coming from the GOP. Gut the EPA, Forestry Service, etc. but that's peanuts compared to the cost of fences and aircraft carriers, nukes and other toys.

Comment

rockpile . . . U.S. retailers are dropping like flies right now. Even Costco has groaned.

Comment

After hearing for years how cheap it is to live in Arizona from local snowbirds took a short trip to the south. Gas, alcohol and cigarettes definitely a lot cheaper, food a bit cheaper everything else converted to CAD same price or more money. I used to believe the USA had an advantage not sure I believe that anymore.
        If the USA is slowing I am sure we will as well.

Comment

Annual compound growth is unsustainable. Simple arithmetic. Buckle up

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...