• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Lending

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icy....what?!?!?!?!?....no dividends? There's only one group that is supposed to benefit from this operation and structure. The least they could do is pay you a meager dividend while they use your money to secure more security on their contracts. You needed to be in the inner circle not orbiting on the outside around them!

Comment

Farma,

Dividend of 4 cents a year Or 2% yield.
      I encourage everyone on here to sign up a few thousands of acres. Iceman's tax free savings account will thank you

Iceman out

Comment

Icy... sell Input, crystalize loss, write off loss, buy Enbridge.

DISCLAIMER: Read prospectus and this investment advice is worth exactly what you paid for it!

How's that for a disclaimer 101?

Comment

Input Capital has fluctuated from $1.50 to $2.40 in the last year.

Comment

Revelation.....I don't think the losses are tax deductible since the gains aren't either? Sorry in retrospect.

O88. Then I guess the sell was missed? Depending when you bought in.
            Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 11, 2017, 17:25.

Comment

Negative farmaholic

When this missile lifts to the stratosphere I will put your name on the side of the Lear Jet.

Iceman Out

Comment

Icy

When the next round of legal proceedings to realize on assets provided to the Company
                as security are finalized you will be in the money. Hopefully then they can come up with a better dividend than a penny per quarter as well.

I doubt you will buy a Lear Jet, even with the max contributed to the TFSA. UltraGlide? Maybe you can catch the thermals of this hot stock to keep soaring with the eagles instead of walking with turkeys(me).

Comment

Holy.

Funding Capital and Markets... the two most important parts of running the farm "business" side of things... and all we can do is make jokes about one company...

Cash advances are great... except they have fairly tight deadlines if you try and carry crop over... Plus its a government subsidy really... interest free money except the interest comes from somewhere.

Comment

No Klause, for those that have land as security it is an "option". I'm sure you know all the other sources of credit and the pros, cons and pitfalls of each.

Banks, Credit Unions, FCC, Cash Advances, LOC, Credit Cards, Pre-selling crop in the field. Earning extra money doing things differently(direct marketing), Custom work(hauling grain and spraying). Not spending more than you can afford. Don't sell yourself short, I have a feeling you know what you're doing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...