• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain Bag Recycling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grain Bag Recycling

Hey guys. I just wanted to post on here to let you guys know of Eco-GenX and what we are doing. Eco-GenX is a new company designed and created by Dallon Leger and will be located in Canora, Saskatchewan. Our main focus is to divert waste from our landfills and offer proper recycling for our agriculture producers in Saskatchewan. The intent of our business Is to recycle a non-biodegradable material that is detrimental to the well being of the enviroment, provide a service to farmers – thus eliminating the hassle and stress of discarding plastic - and to generate awareness and educate a large number of people to keep Saskatchewan a cleaner, more beautiful place. I have attached our flyer which gives our contact information and a little bit more about what we are doing. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions or to arrange a pick up. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eco-GenX Flyer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	777495

We have 75-100 bags wrapped up and tied with twine. What would be the cost to pick them up. Could probably get more in the area. 50km nw of North battleford.
    Thanks

Comment

Hey my number is 306 562 8112.

Give me a call and we can discuss. For a large amount of bales like that we can work out a price for you .

Thank you !
      Dallon Leger

Comment

Them bags are nasty. I see pieces of them
        Torn off everywhere and usually stuck in some bluff of trees.

Go get em boy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ache4Acres;340055]Them bags are nasty. I see pieces of them
          Torn off everywhere and usually stuck in some bluff of trees.

Go get em boy.[/QU

Millionaire's litter.

Once the plastic gets into the ditch, its the Queen's problem!!

Comment

http://simplyag.ca/collection-sites/ saskshafe. on this site you will find a delivery site at speers sask east of n.battleford on highway 40.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...