• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pigs of AV.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't like it don't read it. I guess some people just want conformity and anything other makes them upset.

Do you honestly take this site that seriously?

Comment

Foragefarmer. I too wish I could delete a couple posters. Left-wing lunatics who want to be a constant pain in the ars, and cut and paste long articles of total bull crap - annoying. Soon we'll be farming and they will be barking at the moon. I heard today a "scientist" in EPA bawling because they think they willbe reduced by 2/3.

Comment

I think someone "left" the door open at the loonie bin.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          I think someone "left" the door open at the loonie bin.
          Like.

Comment

I personally ignore a lot of topics. I only read threads that pertain to farming that give us all ideas on how to improve our farming practices.
            All the long winded cut and paste crap I have no time to read it doesn't interest me. Write your own thoughts!!
            This is for "commodity marketing" thread but turns into so much more.
            Go to Combine Forum under "Other Topics", if you'd don't want to discuss topics that don't pertain to general farming.

Comment

Blackpowder..... click on the username's name you want to ignore. A page pops up.... on the left it gives you the option, "add to ignore list" to ignore that person.

I'm pretty sure you would have to be logged in to do this.
              Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 26, 2017, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                like larry said , give yourself a Christmas present , lol
                Bingo, time to use the ignore button.

I have been guilty of dragging out conversations started by trolls who were on a day pass from the looney bin.

Comment

Say. One more question if no one minds. Somehow I got the desktop version of this site on my phone and cant seem to bring back the mobile version. Very unhandy.

Comment

As mentioned only read what you want. I don't mind it rather than going from forum to forum in a given site sure it almost a general interest farming site at times but I like it.

I got to combine forum a bit don't post often but the marketing section is dead and NAT is all about corn and beans so this is my preffered time waster and theres a lot more humour here and not bitterness of nat.

Over there your either in or out

Comment

Have to say i rarely read any of those long cut and pastes, hyper links would be better, keeps the thread size down. As for lefty or righty discussions, i'm glad we have both sides trying to argue their point, afterall who wants to read just one side of the conversation? And as stated its pretty simple to ignore certain posters, there are a number i do just that if they become to repetitive.

Comment

Read what you want and who you want. It's like tv you watch what you want. But every on and a while you want to run out and crush some.

Live from south Florida.

Alligator farm have boots in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                          All the long winded cut and paste crap I have no time to read it doesn't interest me. Write your own thoughts!!
                          You said it.

If you think your article is some kind of a home run. Post a link and maybe quote a sentence or two, but these full article posts that scroll down three pages are a serious drag.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            Say. One more question if no one minds. Somehow I got the desktop version of this site on my phone and cant seem to bring back the mobile version. Very unhandy.

BP, I just flipped mine from moblie to desktop and back again.
                            At the bottom of the mobile page there is a "desktop" link. You must have some how hit it to put you in desktop mode.

Using your phone, when in desktop mode scroll to the very bottom of the page and in the very bottom left hand corner(you might have to enlarge your page with your phone screen so you can see it and tap it easier) is a button/icon to hit and another drop down screen will appear where you can go back to mobile format.

Hope that works.

Comment

Hmm , and I thought someone just forgot a door open on the left wing of the mental institution when all these nuts showed up again ....
                              but ya it's interesting to see the left and right side of things ..... I try to keep it in the middle / rightly side ... we do live in North America still eh ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...