• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday cocktail and travel tip!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday cocktail and travel tip!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	777488

Key West Cooler

Scale ingredients to 1 servings
    1/2 oz vodka
    1/2 oz Malibu® coconut rum
    1/2 oz Archers® peach schnapps
    1/2 oz Midori® melon liqueur
    2 - 3 oz cranberry juice
    2 - 3 oz orange juice

Add all ingredients to a cocktail tin. Shake. Strain into a collins glass 3/4 filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a slice of orange, and serve.

Well trump I think has way more people down here who like him than the bleeding hearts that don't.

Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	777489

Funny the other day we heard a sonic boom and found out later it was the jets scrambled to take out a plane over trumps home in Florida.

Guy in plane just flew over wrong area. Man those jets got their fast.

Travel tip is easy this week if your in Florida get the Sun pass at any truck stop attach to your window, go on line set up a account and then drive the turnpike etc. Even good for parking at Orlando international airport. Cheaper than paying every time and convenient.

Disney if your coming down this winter book through CAA and get the Canadian discount so you save 30% almost free.

But Florida is way more than Orlando get out and explore.

Not Hawaii but not that bad. Weather in Miami is 10 degrees warmer than Orlando and key west is higher yet.

Till next week enjoy your family week with family mine is down here with me.

USA won't be wall to wall soy corn will get acres plus other crops.

Just saying

Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	777491

Friends in Phoenix say that Trump very popular down there too. Have fun with your family while you can.

Comment

Sounds like a fruity Sissy drink! Pull straight from the bottle of Vodka like a man! .....then take on the alligator after consuming enough liquid courage enhancer!
      Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 24, 2017, 06:12.

Comment

Heading home today!! Been away for two wks. Trip was good, NY is too much for me, 4.5 days way too long. Can hardly afford to walk across the street. I've never seen how costly things are!!
        I don't know how people can afford this place.
        The cruise was good though!!

Comment

Bigzee I'll second that. We stayed just across the river in New Jersey and it was more like home for prices but Manhattan was three times as much and 10 times too busy for me. Makes you appreciate home and that I've only got one neighbor within a mile and that's my folks. Did a tour of the Florida beer company in port canaveral and it was pretty interesting. The five pints afterwards helped too👍

Comment

I am going to try that cocktail tonight and dream of warm weather, we are not likely going anywhere this winter.

Comment

Hey big zee I didn't think you guys could leave the colony for that long.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...