• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOAA and EPA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOAA and EPA

Both created Richard Nixon in 1970

NOAA an agency of the US Dept of Commerce reporting about the conditions of oceans and atmosphere.
    more than 11,000 civilian employees and engineers, 379 uniformed service officers.
    Annual budget : $ 5.6 Billion in 2011

EPA : Environmental Protection Agency : 15,376 full-time employees
    Annual budget: $8.1 Billion dollars

Interesting read Geo-Engineering Watch.

Interesting.

I think we can assume there is a LOT of wasted money spent in these two organizations. I predict there will be severe chopping especially when dealing with the EPA.

Comment

I thought the Administration's goal was to put Americans back to work.... I guess they'll have to create alternative jobs.

Comment

EPA and ALL the emissions crap on engines has cost us many more BILLIONS in wasted fuel and cost of vehicles and machinery. Good riddance!

Comment

Ah the guys that have been caught officially fudging global temperatures..... ah yes those guys 👎

Comment

Maybe Trump will combine them all into one and get rid of most of them. I was surprised to read that the EPA only tests fuel consumption in 15% of the new models. Guess $8 billion isn't enough to do the job that they were created to do. Yep the job the EPA has done on our semis and highway semis is criminal. I bet there are many more lefty agencies turned political that we haven't even heard of yet. To justify their jobs, they spend all their time dreaming up scare tactics. Every day a new one.

Comment

No wonder Trump is ending the EPA With Rex Tellerson the former CEO of Exxon mobile and the billionaire business men and oil men in his cabinet. Remember the oil spill in the gulf coast that destroyed the ecosystem Oh I guess this was the EPA's doing.

In 2015, Pentagon and related spending totaled $598 billion. Military expenditures exceed the total amount of funds allocated to support social security, transportation, unemployment, labor, science, energy and the environment, international affairs, housing, veteran's benefits, medicare, education.

Does anyone have a problem with this military expenditure remember Trump is friends with Putin and Russia now?

.Harpo seemed to cost us the money for our farm diesels. The EPA is not in Canada. The particulate released by diesels is a health hazard in cities but not an issue is the country. I hate to admit it but this was something Harper did right.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrity_Farmer View Post
                No wonder Trump is ending the EPA With Rex Tellerson the former CEO of Exxon mobile and the billionaire business men and oil men in his cabinet. Remember the oil spill in the gulf coast that destroyed the ecosystem Oh I guess this was the EPA's doing.

In 2015, Pentagon and related spending totaled $598 billion. Military expenditures exceed the total amount of funds allocated to support social security, transportation, unemployment, labor, science, energy and the environment, international affairs, housing, veteran's benefits, medicare, education.

Does anyone have a problem with this military expenditure remember Trump is friends with Putin and Russia now?

.Harpo seemed to cost us the money for our farm diesels. The EPA is not in Canada. The particulate released by diesels is a health hazard in cities but not an issue is the country. I hate to admit it but this was something Harper did right.
                Integrity, I suspect that the green waste party is over. Harper was not very useful either maybe because the new religion roasts anyone who disagrees.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...