• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 million to starve in africa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
    Sending grain and foodstuffs seems so logical compared to cash which ends up in the war lords bank account was my thought also until an old neighbor of mine who flew out of Moose Jaw for years took a couple trips flying a C130 into Africa to drop off food aid. He said that after he landed he kept the engines running at 75% while they unloaded. Warring gangs lined the runway and all they did was split up the goods among them selves.
    After 2 trips he told his CO that he wouldn't do any more as it was useless. CO not happy and told him to keep his mouth shut because that is what the gov't wanted done any how. Optics!
    This sounds familiar, we could be talking about the natives doing the same in our country. The gangs and the chiefs are doing the same in Canada .

Comment

As predicted......

Canada to give $119M in aid to Middle East and African countries suffering food crises...

Comment

Subject: FW: A Must Read

Has everyone decided how they will spend the 55 cent a month increase in our OAS?

We read all the jokes and forward the good ones, but I just wonder who will pass this one on. How about you sending it on and back to me, if you have nerve to do so. I will and just wonder how many I will get back? Be happy to be of the 1%.

Someone please tell me what is wrong with all the people that run this country!!!

CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS & NDP, say "We're "broke" and can't help our own…

Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, Etc.,???

In the last few years we have provided direct cash aid to:

Hamas - 351 M, Pakistan - 2 B, Libya - 1.45 B, Egypt - 397 M,

Mexico - 622 M, Russia - 380 M, Haiti - 1.4 B, Jordan - 463 M,

Kenya - 816 M, Sudan - 870 M, Nigeria - 456 M, Uganda - 451 M,

Congo - 359 M, Ethiopia - 981 M, South Africa - 566 M,

Senegal - 698 M, Mozambique - 404 M, Zambia - 331 M,

Kazakhstan - 304 M, Iraq - 1.08 B, Tanzania - 554 M,

With literally Billions given to them and they still hate us! In total Canada spends over 5 Billion a year on direct cash support of foreign aid, and 20 Billion on Immigration & Refugee programs.

Our retired seniors are living on a 'fixed income'. Do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour hundreds of billions and tons of food to foreign countries!

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AUSTRALIA, UK, THE USA & CANADA - countries where we have homeless people, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without needed medication, and mentally ill without treatment... Etc.

YET- We still allow illegals & other free loaders on our shores, while we are lining up with food, clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies for them.

Imagine if the "GOVERNMENT" gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

99% of people won't forward this.

I'm one of the 1% ... I Just Did.

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Comment

Isnt OAS an entitlement? Taxes keep going up and up, CPP should be the single old age program payment. At least that one u directly contribute to it if you earned an income and paid taxes.

Comment

The US is always posting food tendors to starving nations. We have supplied lentils from time to time, but never have seen a Canadian food aid tendor.

Comment

Wakopa, thanks for that article .
              I never understood why Canada throws so much money away like that .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...