• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many agrivillers have you met

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many agrivillers have you met

Hauling grain today met one more of you all... curious to see how many of each other we've met.

Sf3
    Jagfarms
    Jdgreen
    Wheatking
    Bucket
    Farmer leech
    Kierschenman
    Bto

Also had the honour of knowing cottonpicken and hopperbin

Plus a couple whose screen names I can't remember.

And our administration of course. Joe we gotta have coffee one of these days.

TXT regularily:
    Ado
    Furrow

How about you all?
    Last edited by Klause; Feb 16, 2017, 19:48.

Talked to three over the phone.

Klause, you met BTO, I'm sure all of us are equally curious what this individual is like in real life. Don't divulge any identities, just how he or she interacts face to face, if you could.

Comment

I know there's a few members in my general area but I couldn't say if I've met any through work. If I did, we didn't know it!

Comment

Not many.... talked to a couple on the phone a couple of times. Text afew at times. Did some private messaging with some that I didn't think the Industry needed to hear or read, but would have liked the rest of you to have access to. I think I am out of most of your leagues so this type of contact is probably as close as is necessary.

If you don't like me online, you'll hate me in person. Actually as I've said, "I am a much nicer person than farming brings out in me."

I've enjoyed your company, thanks for tolerating me.

Take care...(as usual)

ps... by the way I also have never met any in person.... that I'm aware of.

Another correction..... The guy who introduced me to Agriville posted here every now and then.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 16, 2017, 21:15.

Comment

Ah boys a few of you I chat with every day, a few every few days a few every month and some never.

I get a kick out of our group.

I did meet hopper and cotton and did enjoy them.

It's a great group need more guys doesn't matter who or what you believe it's all good.

Even from Florida or Hawaii, or where ever farming is still number one.

Yes klaus I paid way to much for the coke sign I bought way to much but it's cool.

Comment

Klause,

last i seen on here weren't you driving a green western star? I look for that truck when I'm out in that neck of the woods, but we really haven't been out there since the holidays. Most of our work has been putting us down into Idaho, with phosphate coming back out of either Pocatello Id, or Rock Springs, Wy. This week I'm dragging organic rye to SW Oregon, with Malt barley back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Abbotsford-20131025-00134.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	765409
            Here's my ride. If you see it down the road, I'll buy ya lunch for sure.

Comment

Met jag at a c to c years ago.
              Knew Tom4 from the area.
              Dont go to stuff anymore.
              Some on here would be interesting to meet maybe.
              Others, not even maybe!

Comment

What happened to Tom 4 ?

Comment

Havent heard. I live 2 towns over.

Comment

Have seen Klause in the lineup as Bunge Altona.

Know:

Tom4
                    Wakopa
                    Stonepicker
                    Kinger
                    Barleyman
                    Jay mo
                    Parsley

Have met some others I'll keep private.

Comment

Tom is probably busy gathering a fresh bouquet of thorny "Wild Roses" to present to the Alberta electorate for the next election instead of the wilted "New Debt Pansies" there now.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                        Klause,

last i seen on here weren't you driving a green western star? I look for that truck when I'm out in that neck of the woods, but we really haven't been out there since the holidays. Most of our work has been putting us down into Idaho, with phosphate coming back out of either Pocatello Id, or Rock Springs, Wy. This week I'm dragging organic rye to SW Oregon, with Malt barley back.

[ATTACH]1206[/ATTACH]
                        Here's my ride. If you see it down the road, I'll buy ya lunch for sure.
                        You're on!

I've been in the north central mostly now heading down to swift a lot.

This is my ride

Comment

Tom is still kicking he posts on Facebook!

Comment

I don't get out much.
                            mbdog
                            countryguy
                            one guy I met 10 years ago from Sktoon I keep in touch with. Forget his ville name

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...