• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another touchy subject .. protestors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sit on a waste authority in our area and was told that Canmore and Banff have great looking recycling programs, blue bins etc. but it is all collected and hauled to Coronation's landfill and put in with all the regular garbage.
    Their is not enough money in recycling to make it work, we lose money on ours.
    And here we have a town in a Federal jurisdiction pulling the wool over our eyes and then forcing us to pay a carbon tax to save the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
      I sit on a waste authority in our area and was told that Canmore and Banff have great looking recycling programs, blue bins etc. but it is all collected and hauled to Coronation's landfill and put in with all the regular garbage.
      Their is not enough money in recycling to make it work, we lose money on ours.
      And here we have a town in a Federal jurisdiction pulling the wool over our eyes and then forcing us to pay a carbon tax to save the environment.
      I heard the same thing in my neck of the woods. Waste of energy and resources.

Comment

Been going on since the start in some areas. Ohhh but they feel righteous that way.

Comment

BP.....but its a "responsible" self righteous feeling!
          Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 25, 2017, 23:05.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...