• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rona Ambrose wants to help JT when dealing with POTUS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rona Ambrose wants to help JT when dealing with POTUS

Because she has so much experience when dealing with tough guys?

Hey what's the problem if she is willing to work with Justin and give advise which may be helpful, good on her.

I guess you believe the fighting between the parties is more constructive rather then them working together for betterment of the country. Na, you'd rather see constant bickering like what goes on in parliament where nothing gets solved!!

Comment

Re Ambrose dealing with a tough guy..... she worked under Harper didn't she?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Thank Christ it's not Mulcair! Good to see them on the same page, I hope.

Comment

It would be good to have a more pro-business rep as our embassador in Wahington DC. When the US had an environmentalist Obama Administration, Harper put politics aside and nominated NDP Gary Doer to work with them as our ambassador.
          Trudeau should do what's best for Canada when nominating someone who can deal with a Republican Whitehouse, Republican Congress, Republican Senate.
          Trump just had a couple day meeting with Japanese leadership.
          Trudeau will be there Monday and Israel will visit after that.

As far as the meeting tomorrow hopefully Justin doesn't screw it up by praising Castro, China or Islamic refugees.

Comment

Yes that meathead needs all the help he can get. Would be nice if they could put their ideals away for a while and do what is good for canada.

Comment

She's good looking too, so it mite get Drumpf thinking with the wrong head. Lol

Comment

;-) Since Rona isn't running for the Con leadership maybe she has aspirations of joining the governing party. Now wouldn't that be something. Not like it's never happened before. ...just not sure if there was ever a interim leader of the Opposition party that ever did it.

Comment

The union would certainly test Trudeau's inclusivity. I never said it was a bad idea -au contraire, mon amis-
                  I think its kinda cool.

Comment

They are both good at smoozing with billionaires!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...