• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolute discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute discharge

Really no risk to the public.....but what if he does.....do the guys supporting the decision accept responsibility for if it happens again....

I know what i would do if that was my child that was killed.

Comment

???????

Comment

Isn't there some deserted island off the coast of Somalia?

Comment

Our justice system is disturbing.
          Li should be behind bars forever.

Beheaded guy than ate victim on the bus in front of other passengers and police......WTF???

Comment

the legal system gives the benefit of doubt considering mental health issues blah blah. whats even more disturbing is the legal system on top of everything allows him to legally change his name.

Comment

What a crock of F$&ing Shit!

This one should of been sent to the firing squde

What about Tim or the cop that went in to help who is also gone!

Idiot system now it opens the door to other idiots!

Pandora's box is open

Comment

Don't cops have working guns?

Comment

Wouldnt want him living here.
                  But how do you jail everybody like the US? They have a problem too.

Comment

he actually killed 2 people ! one everyone forgets,****ing poor!

Comment

This is an absolute joke of the canadian justice system. He should be locked up in a mental institute for the rest of his life never to see daylite again. What prevents him from stopping taking his meds and does it again. There is probably a good reason I am not a rcmp officer. He would not have gotten off the bus. Maybe an accidental discharge of my side-arm. I am with everyone that says this is BULLS**T!!!

Comment

Thanks for your comments....I thought it was strange he was let out.....

Comment

This anouther example of a disgrace of a Canadian justice system - snowflake judges 👎👎

Comment

There are some things I just don't understand. What is the true rationale of this kind of decision?

Ya, and the name change? What's with that? How about being accountable for your actions, name change to prevent discrimination or ridicule? Too late for the victims and what about the victim's families?

Do these panel choices/decisions stem from the "no one fails and participation trophy" mentality?

I don't know what to do with him.

How do you prove the guy isn't bullshitting? Same as compensation claims.... wow.

This guy killed someone, how can't he be incarcerated. In a facility. At the very least parole/probation with lifetime electronic monitoring(chip him). YOU NOW HAVE LIMITED RIGHTS---YOU FORFEITED YOURS WHEN YOU TOOK SOMEONE ELSE'S AWAY - PERMANENTLY!

Is that a redneck attitude?

Comment

Project souvenir is another Canadian judiciary blunder

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...