• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Change Nonsence

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate Change Nonsence

I have just been reading in Grainews and The Western Producer about these experts telling farmers that they have to prepare for Climate change! They say it might be warmer or it might be dryer then it might be colder and wetter or it might be warmer and wetter or maybe colder and dryer so prepare.
    Anyone know what this year will bring so I can prepare?

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    I have just been reading in Grainews and The Western Producer about these experts telling farmers that they have to prepare for Climate change! They say it might be warmer or it might be dryer then it might be colder and wetter or it might be warmer and wetter or maybe colder and dryer so prepare.
    Anyone know what this year will bring so I can prepare?
    I can tell you for sure this spring will be different than the one before it. Climate is changing no shit sherlock my farm was under over a mile of ice just yesterday in the life of the earth.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...