• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Manziel working out for the Riders?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Manziel working out for the Riders?

Everyone is denying this rumour so it must be true.....

http://leaderpost.com/sports/football/roughriders-refute-report-of-manziel-workout-threaten-legal-action

We were talking about that last night . We came to the same conclusion lol

Comment

I think he would be the perfect CFL quarterback - can run, pass like crazy.
      Unfortunately in the NFL you need to be huge/tall and have an accurate arm.
      I read the fuss was that Hamilton has his rights.

Comment

It appears the Roughriders signed Vince Young....hopefully this turns out well.

Comment

But will he show up for the games? Hide your pilsners

Comment

Are they practising in their new stadium???????

Comment

Hopefully this Vince works out Better than the last Big Name Vince who was brought into the CFL...remember Vince Faragamo and the Alouettes? (Big time LA Rams Qb)
              He couldn't understand the extra man , wider field and What? There's only 3 downs ? Wtf

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.