• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sasktel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasktel

So they have made some changes to create a better looking revenue for a company that Bradley is trying to sell...

But I doubt by selling it our communications billing will go down or get better out here in butt**** Saskatchewan. ( that's not a homophobic slur....it just the way people talk.....you will hear "but ****" is that/he/she/it ever stupid)

Anywho sasktel is for sale ....does anything good come from selling it?

A referendum ...that is a joke....it will be worded to point to a sale with a predetermined result. ...

As much as sasktel pissed me off I don't think selling it will help our service or price we pay.It will probably be like ontario power with their sky high rates

Comment

Extreme remote areas will feel the greatest pain.

Internet services in the country are kinda shitty already compared to what our city cousins get!

Comment

Could service from sask tel get any worse here in "Butt**** Saskatchewan" I very much doubt it would matter who provides service it wont get any better and it couldn't get much worse so might as well sell the useless shit and be done with it. So you would understand my frustration i live 20 minutes out of a major centre along a major highway and between cell boosters and wifi service i get mediocre service for 350 a month which includes my land line which i need because of poor cell service and thats not counting Bell tv at 90 a month. Netflix and such just a fairy tale here.
        But a small resort village like Crystal Lake that hasnt got 50 permanent residents is getting Hi speed. Go figure. Of course our MLA moved out there so at least we know why. Now he can get all the sports channels in HD for his parties.

Comment

what made me laugh about the sale of Sasktel is Wall mentioned pension funds as possible buyer.Most farmers have said pension funds could not buy their neibours land so why would they say they could buy a crown Corp?

Comment

Sasktel is brutal...let him dump it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...