• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau and Trump face to face

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau and Trump face to face

Do you think Trump will make him cry, or just bitch slap him after about five minutes.

After a few verses of Kumbaya and a long firm hug Trudeau will have Trump eating out of his hand.

Or maybe he'll offer him a long draw on the bong then they can giggle and order a pizza.

Or Trump can lay a couple of lines for Justin and he'll think, "Whoa, look what I've been missing!"

Actually it's kinda sad on both countries accounts. As for Leaders, they're both fish out of water!

Comment

just back from Vegas.Comedians love Trump.He has been supplying them with no end of material.Carrot Top.played the song Back in the U.S.S.R.when he talked about Trump.

Comment

Fun day last night we had a young mother from Denver join our table at supper. Wow get over it you lost. She's scared for her kids but by sounds of it was at Disney using a useless government job conference.

Comment

Good possibility that Sarah Palin will be asked to be the US ambassador to Canada. Spicer was even asked about Palin to Canada in Wednesday White House briefing and did not deny. If that doesn't make Trudeau cry, nothing will.

Comment

Thought Palin might go elsewhere as she can see Russia from her house.

Comment

Wish I could hear the conversation.
              A teeth talker and a long pause mumbler.

Comment

It would be a weird conversation to listen to between these two.

Trump would talk about Jobs, Mexico, China, NAFTA, building a border wall, illegal immigrants, illegal drugs, oil, coal industry, Dairy supply management,.....etc.

Trudeau would talk about hugging refugees, inclusiveness, gender neutral solar panels, carbon taxes, balancing budgets from the heart out, legalizing marijuana, other "Hallmark Card" worthy lines......

Comment

Trumps message to Trudeau....

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (19).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	765400

I may not be blessed with an absolute full head of hair but at least I don't try to make less look like more!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    Trumps message to Trudeau....

[ATTACH]1190[/ATTACH]

I may not be blessed with an absolute full head of hair but at least I don't try to make less look like more!
                    Even when they're face to face they're still ass to ass

Comment

think the Trump supporters think 350 million people country can go it alone in a 7 billion people world.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        think the Trump supporters think 350 million people country can go it alone in a 7 billion people world.
                        Newguy, Americans in general, and their politicians in particular have never had much clue on world affairs or international policy.
                        Got to laugh at the ridiculousness of the comments and the view of Trudeau on here though. So uninformed, so unaware and so not a politician. Trudeau has proven himself diplomatically capable of conducting himself amongst world leaders, Trump can't have a phone conversation with one of their strongest allies (Australia) without falling out like a petulant child. This whole tough talking, boorish, belligerent way that Trump presents himself is merely a facade to fool the redneck proportion of the electorate into backing him. Seems like he has done a good job.

Take a look at this interview from 1980, long before he cultivated the fake "tough guy" image

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me if he puts him over his knee and spanks him.......
                          if you call foreign policy going all over the world giving money away all the while telling us to tighten our belts , f$&k that . he hasn't hardly been in the country since elected and can't give money away quick enough . people are catching on though , approval dropping hard . don't think he knows what "paying something back " means . comes from never having to work for SFA , I guess ? niether one is better than the other , just different

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                            Did it 100 years ago with a lot less population. US didn't give a shit about the world until 1941. The real question is just the opposite. If Russia wants the entire Ukraine back and the US shrugs its shoulders, you think the rest of the world has the balls to stand up militarily? If mommy isn't there with a stick, you think the kids will behave?

Comment

the world is very much smaller than it was 20 years ago let alone 100.Only places Trump will defend is countries he has assets in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...