• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agenda 2030 / Agenda 2015

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are far more people at the un who want to be "included" than those who already are.
    Big boys give it lip service to get their way politically. While the minions drink the kool aid.
    Income levelling is only one dream. A world where only soldiers have weapons another. I'm sure their list is long.

Comment

I don't have any problem with the Y2Y stuff burnt posted. Makes perfect sense to me - protection of the environment, particularly the water should be priority #1. Don't see where they are trying to steal any land. The AB Government tightening up on what is allowed on public land but the organisation BUYING private land that is in their target area. They are rightly against the Site C dam in the Peace country along with most of the locals and the farm community.

Not nearly as concerning as the AB land bills, particularly Bill 36 introduced by the previous PC Government that were unprecedented in a western democracy that essentially removed all rights from Alberta landowners.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        I don't have any problem with the Y2Y stuff burnt posted....
        Of course you don't grassy! No one expected anything different from you since it is your type that comprises the crowd of ignorant ****olds who help these anti-human deviants achieve their goals.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          Of course you don't grassy! No one expected anything different from you since it is your type that comprises the crowd of ignorant ****olds who help these anti-human deviants achieve their goals.
          OK wise guy try posting what is proposed in the Y2Y stuff that is worse than the AB land bills in relation to landowner rights.

Comment

This time I'm with grass.

Comment

Interesting to note how left wing environmental groups and the NDP are OPPOSING "green" hydroelectric power generation. Just remember this next time you hear the argument that fossil fuel powered energy is evil/dirty/wrong. Hydro is a reliable and feasible option but as shown greenies will oppose almost anything that their donors tell them to.

So if the greenies want no coal power, natural gas power, hydroelectric power, nuclear power what will they propose we back up their expensive solar/wind power with at -40C?????

Comment

grassy, you cannot support one without supporting the other. Both are the efforts of misguided souls who in their inherent need to worship something have chosen to put the land an/environment ahead of human worth.

Why do you support that?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  grassy, you cannot support one without supporting the other. Both are the efforts of misguided souls who in their inherent need to worship something have chosen to put the land an/environment ahead of human worth.

Why do you support that?
                  I'm waiting to see you come up with any evidence on the Y2Y project to indicate wrongdoing on part of Government or thievery of property by regulation. Thus far you have provided nothing.

Comment

I'm waiting to see you come up with any evidence on the Y2Y project to indicate wrongdoing on part of Government or thievery of property by regulation. Thus far you have provided nothing.
                    grassy, this may come as a surprise to you, but I happen to do my reading and research on matters like this before presenting them.

What I am not going to do is carry out yours for you.

Ignorance results from several causes - lack of opportunity to learn, stem from willful blindness or be the result of a lazy mind.

Which describes you?

I leave you with this - how many of the atrocities that affected vast numbers of humanity showed their entire harm on Day 1 of inception?

The truth is that they were perpetuated with the help of enablers like you.

Comment

So you have nothing - as I suspected.

Comment

So you have nothing - as I suspected.
                        Oh grassy, that would put your ignorance under #2 AND #3 of the above! LOL!

Comment

burnt: "We got the best arguments, the biggest facts - our facts are Yuge"
                          me: "Oh what are they?"
                          burnt: "can't tell you them but they're so huge and just the bestest arguments"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...