• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking through borders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Wonder why at Emerson? I haven't heard of any other ports, not saying it isn't happening all along the border.
    Because they get a ride up to the border on Interstate 29. They all got cell phones and know were they are by GPS. They know it's less than 1 hour to Winnipeg , and with Canadas lax immigration rules, they will be admitted into Canada , before the Trump team ships them back.

Comment

Who said the US wants them back.

Comment

BP, I think he means before Trump ships them back to where they came from. Highly unlikely he wants them back in the USA

Comment

I have heard many stories that many of the new immigrants are quite elderly and make No effort to speak English or French, and they are in extremely poor health. Emergency rooms and doctors offices I see have many somoli patients now, much more than proportional population. I am not sure how a 75 year old speaking only Somali and with poor health is going to contribute back to canada but I would love to hear some ideas. Somebody is going to have to pay for all the free healthcare and who knows what other govt subsidies

Comment

Another issue that is popping up in Sweden, Germany and recently the WEST EDMONTON MALL is that refugees and migrants are sexually assaulting women and also young girls!
            This is due to the large number of Syrian and Islamic migrants/refugees.

Cultures that don't respect women should be automatically be barred from entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              Another issue that is popping up in Sweden, Germany and recently the WEST EDMONTON MALL is that refugees and migrants are sexually assaulting women and also young girls!
              This is due to the large number of Syrian and Islamic migrants/refugees.

Cultures that don't respect women should be automatically be barred from entry.
              The are just taking the PM literally. You know - hope and love and touchy-feely. Maybe a little more heavily on the latter. Miscommunication they shall plead.

Comment

Google bacha bazi.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...