• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking through borders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking through borders

I tried pasting the cbc news article on the refugees walking north through Manitoba from the u.s. but couldn't figure it out. Anyway looks like the new normal moving into the future here. Now that they have figured out that that's the ticket in I think the migration wave will be under way as they say down south "big league"

Wonder why at Emerson? I haven't heard of any other ports, not saying it isn't happening all along the border.

Comment

Build a wall, a moat with alligators won't work this far north!

Comment

Is this it? No border fences or security here. Now, if the Donald wants to build a wall....

[URL="http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/refugees-emerson-border-manitoba-1.3923747"]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/refugees-emerson-border-manitoba-1.3923747[/URL]

"Winnipeg immigration lawyer Bashir Khan said he was surprised to hear about the two men who entered Canada on Christmas Eve.

He said he has never seen people walk through fields near the border in the dead of the winter to seek refuge. He also said people fleeing their countries will go at great lengths to find safety.

"The actions of these people is understandable.""

"Fleeing their countries..." Bwahahahaha!
        Last edited by burnt; Feb 7, 2017, 10:30.

Comment

If these people have no paperwork, no credentials, how are they properly vetted? Anyone know?

Comment

They can't be vetted. But also, how did they get into the US in the first place? If it's that easy Prez Donald is right, we have to figure out what the Hell is going on.

Also, now they need services, health and social for sure.

If they can't apply through proper channels, load em up and send them back from whence they came.

As a Native Canadian, I can't help wonder what the ancestors thought when those pale hairy faces started flooding into the countryside hundreds of years ago.

Comment

On radio this am. One had a job in US. But all family still over the pond. Travel ban initiated their decision.

Comment

Who even cares anymore. Just remember one thing.....with all the different ethnic backgrounds entering canada how many generations/years will it take for a power struggle to start for leadership of the country by one etnic group or another with enough power behind them through imigration to form their own society? Just a thought. I have nothing against imigration as long as it is done properly and people want to come here because they like our society and values along with traditions. I think that the problems with Mexican imigration down in the u.s. will come to a nasty head unfortunately in the years ahead. There will most likely be an uprising fir southern territory. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

As long as we don't become another Isreal and Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    They can't be vetted. But also, how did they get into the US in the first place? If it's that easy Prez Donald is right, we have to figure out what the Hell is going on.

Also, now they need services, health and social for sure.

If they can't apply through proper channels, load em up and send them back from whence they came.

As a Native Canadian, I can't help wonder what the ancestors thought when those pale hairy faces started flooding into the countryside hundreds of years ago.
                    I like the Tragically Hip, their music lyrics are thought provoking IMO. I found this explanation of The European annexation of Canada really interesting.

[URL="http://www.hipmuseum.com/looking.html"]http://www.hipmuseum.com/looking.html[/URL]

Comment

As Braveheart can attest. It looks quite a bit different now than 150 yrs ago. How it will look 100 from now is somewhat out of our hands.

Comment

most of the refugees are samalia that are coming across, talk to the police in brandon and they will tell u that they are most problem, there i go again tellind the truth and being a racist, screw u.

Comment

Somalis are the most trouble, they know nothing of peace, raised to fight and hate. Look at minneapolis, and winterpeg has somali gang issues. Bring on the syrians, iranians, iraqis etc, they seem to learn how to adapt to western culture quite well, and many well educated.

Comment

Somalians from a radical Islamic terrorist area that aren't properly vetted.........

It sounds like they are getting into South America and make their way to Canada crossing the Mexico and USA border previously.
                            Maybe Trump's wall will help out Emerson, MB?

Comment

Just been reading more and more about this everyday on the news. This is going to be a very serious problem that our government will do nothing about. Mexico, South America, North Africa and more have figured this out and know that there will be no consequences if caught just reset and try again.lots willing to help them from the u.s. side as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...