• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Overtime ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl Overtime ???

So basically if you Win the coin toss and then score you win. WTF at least in the CFL , each team get the ball to see if they can score. Seems a little more fair

Defence could alway stop them

Iceman Out

Comment

But why only sudden death for a TD but not a field goal?

Comment

I dont even watch CFL anymore with all the stupid penalties. This was a joy to watch.

Comment

So it would be like a shootout in hockey- first shooter goes in and scores ,game over , strange ending

Comment

It definitely flowed smoother than CFL

Comment

Don't even try to compare NFL to CFL.....CFL is a joke.

Comment

Brady

It makes me sick the way the media and people treated Brady after the game. You would think he was a god or something *** he is just a guy that can throw a ball really well. So much of society worships sports heroes. It's getting to be like the old Roman days I guess history repeats itself

Comment

Sofa King, the Riders would kill for Tom Brady. There are lots of good quarter backs but how many have won 5 5uper Bowls? And a come-back like that one was spectacular, wouldn't you say?

Comment

I agree, way to many penalties called, and stopage of play in cfl, i cant watch it anymore.

Comment

Brady

Good comeback indeed sum dumb.but these are professionals they don't need to get emotional like little schoolgirls when they win *** when I grow a good crop I don't get all teary eyed I just tell myself good job and carry on with life

Comment

Brady is one of the class acts in the league, the media was pretty hard on him at the beginning of the year and other years.

Comment

Comment

cfl has to figure out pass interference and challengers.Like the bigger field and kick off run backs in th cfl better though.Over time in nfl was different.should have let other offence have a chance like cFL or just play a 5 minute game.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                              So basically if you Win the coin toss and then score you win. WTF at least in the CFL , each team get the ball to see if they can score. Seems a little more fair
                              I agree fully. What a dumb rule. In the least, there should be an offence and defence opportunity for each side similar to CFL. In this case I don't think it would have changed the outcome as the Falcons were really scrambling because of the blown lead.

I don't care to follow NFL at all but watched some of the game. Was really pulling for the underdogs, thought they had it. Would have been nice to see them win their first

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...