• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2008 or Something Worse Just Around The Corner?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one, chart the growth of Toronto. What does that mean?
    Same as price of land.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	RecentBubblesNew.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	765388

Would you like a cup of volatility soup with that?

Comment

If Alberta squeezes through the oil bubble without much carnage, are you really worried? I haven't seen any cheap Audis, Beamers, Mercedes, Jacked up 4x4's, boats, campers, houses. Maybe some of you have seen bargains, I sure haven't heard of any and I know some super bargain hunters.

Comment

There will always be opportunity for those with a little foresight, ambition and energy to see their vision through. Let all the dooms day predictors stand on the side lines and watch the world pass them by. Please, at least, fill up the glass to half full.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
            2 hours from Toronto isn't what it used to be. It starts around Port Perry now
            I can't believe how many people couldn't gut a moose or clean a fish . most would starve if grocery stores closed!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              If Alberta squeezes through the oil bubble without much carnage, are you really worried? I haven't seen any cheap Audis, Beamers, Mercedes, Jacked up 4x4's, boats, campers, houses. Maybe some of you have seen bargains, I sure haven't heard of any and I know some super bargain hunters.
              I am surprised at this also , and I have been watching

Comment

Case that would be 95% of the population in North America

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  I can't believe how many people couldn't gut a moose or clean a fish . most would starve if grocery stores closed!
                  In all honesty I couldn't gut a moose , deer etc as I don't hunt. I do know how to clean fish and grow a garden.

I agree fully with the comments. Some city and rural "city" people have never had the opportunity or desire to learn. The learn from what they read or hear.

You tube and the media are disastrous for getting some really good incorrect info out their

AgriVille is gospel lol

Comment

R5....more like the book of Revelations!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...