• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ontario Bitten in the ars?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for all you tax haters. How much of the energy price in ont is wages ? How much tax, or profit. I have a brotherinlaw who is a land man and working for an ont co that pays him 7000$/mo and he has done nothing but go to calgary for 2 meetings but he is supose to go to sask to negoate for land to put solar/wind power instals on. I dont know what the co is but he has been on the payroll for 4 mo. Sound a lot like the once rich oil workers ???

Comment

What a crock Retired! Here we go, down the sewer hole.

Comment

Land man for renewable energy is just another overpaid government position. It is just a symptom of the problem. The real economy in Canuckistan is shrinking being replaced by government bloat.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          What a crock Retired! Here we go, down the sewer hole.
          I dont follow ,, would knowing where the real costs are.be a bad thing Take schools I believe it was stated some where around 92% in wages Dont leave much for utilities and bricks and mortar. Hospitals I would love to see a financial statement from one of those. Its not realy enough to show the bankaccount is bare at the end of yr, how did it get bare.
          I am fairly sure those of you who run substancal operations know what it cost for labor, repair , fuel dep.rent, and so on so why is it wrong to ask how the price of energy got to where it is.. Essentaly every thing is free its when you start using it that costs are added.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...