• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got invited to Saskatoon to see Um Ah

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who got invited to Saskatoon to see Um Ah

Just wondering who got in to see Justin?
    Ralph mine must have got lost in the mail, I would gladly drive to here him tell us what's up at Disney World Ottawa.
    Just listened to radio about a student Oked to go, now me gets email saying sorry we're full!
    Yea sounds like they are checking the list twice! Oh well hopefully some ask good hard questions!

Trump created more Canadian jobs in last week than JT in year and a half!

Ok thanks Ralph it arrived now three hour drive!

Comment

Does it not start at 7 pm ?
      You still have lots a time to get there.

Comment

Hmmm

https://viewfromtheranchporch.com/2017/01/25/being-shut-out-of-prime-minister-trudeaus-town-hall-meeting/

This is how it worked here too. So much for that

Comment

Town Hall they say , yet closed to the public. DUH. A few pre picked libtards picked to come , then ask pre arranged questions. Fake News.

Comment

modsi. parles francais silvous-ples

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Just wondering who got in to see Justin?
              Ralph mine must have got lost in the mail, I would gladly drive to here him tell us what's up at Disney World Ottawa.
              Just listened to radio about a student Oked to go, now me gets email saying sorry we're full!
              Yea sounds like they are checking the list twice! Oh well hopefully some ask good hard questions!

Trump created more Canadian jobs in last week than JT in year and a half!
              Yea but before you hurt yourself doing handstands THEy should have been all canadian jobs. But we sell out way to cheap.

Comment

You can check out parts of it on ctv Saskatoon web page.

Comment

Sorry Boys ralphs crew did not send me a ticket to the main event it was a joke.

But if i could of asked a question it would be why is the PM letting the Chinese buy a Military Laser from Canada instead of us having the newest tec. Harper crushed the deal, now JT is going to approve the sale to the Chinese. Hm giving good new tec. to a super power.

Comment

Ya hard about that , I am sure Trump will be making a phone call to JT

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...