• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my God Trudeau coming to Saskatoon!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my God Trudeau coming to Saskatoon!

Oh my from a no show on the cross country tour to he's on his way to Saskatoon for a visit with local liberals!
    It's open to public, not just a liberal selfie tour but at least he is making his way here!

My question would be why are you reversing a gov decision and allowing China to buy and get a Canadian company that's created a new weapon that has lazer Tec. Really who bought the liberal party. Ah the pay to play!

Any one going and what would be your question.

Take a lesson from this snippet from his stop in Kingston, ON:

"The Trouble with Ties: Those who attend these town halls are not prescreened, no one from Trudeau’s office or the party asks what kinds of questions they have, and it is Trudeau who seems to randomly pick who gets a question...
    But one of the oddest of these personal questions came in Kingston when he was asked by a small business owner named Paula, “What happens to your neckties when you accidentally spill something on them?”

His answer: “Not a question I was prepared for so I have no answer to give. Uh. It depends. Sometimes a little soda water and salt gets out the stains. Sometimes I send it to the dry cleaner and sometimes, as happens regularly, my wife goes through my closet and, all of a sudden, my favourite old ties and favourite old shirts are gone.”

To which Paula replied: “The reason why I asked is because I’m looking at your tie and thinking it would make a fabulous dog collar.”

This was all broadcast live on national television news networks and streamed to the Web." (NatPo)

You gotta love Paula...

Comment

Burnt, now was that productive!

Comment

Just watched our leaders news conference in Calgary thought I would have a drink every time he said um ! I um can't find my keys he'll um can't find my truck! Um staying out here tonight!

What a idiot we have running this country!

Comment

From Ties to Shirts for you gullible people that worship Trump. The guys that stole American jobs LOL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 3.39.50 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	765343

Comment

Like Trump told Hillary during a debate.....close the loophole that allows that to happen....

Comment

god grass you sure grasp at straws

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                From Ties to Shirts for you gullible people that worship Trump. The guys that stole American jobs LOL.

[ATTACH]1103[/ATTACH]
                you bought a Donald trump shirt , how touching . I thought you supported him deep down . and you're call other people worshippers?? ...

Comment

SK3, looking forward to u posting a selfie with JT.

Comment

Here is JT's mentor ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...