• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tumps first few days!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    We should be proud of the women who marched in Washington to stand up to the Donald who likes to sexually assault women and make fun of fat women, the disabled, dead veteran's parents etc. He is one the biggest obnoxious assholes alive on the planet. He is a big worldwide embarrassment for the USA.

He has so much ego he couldn't stand the fact that his inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama's and even the women's march. So he sends out his press secretary to say the media was wrong about the crowd size even as photos showed the truth and authorities confirmed the size of the crowd.

Kelly Ann Conway came up with a new term called "alternative facts" to justify their BS about the crowd size.

So we have 4 years of press secretaries trying to prop up poor little donald's ego! LOL
    And if your prejudiced opinion really mattered, we'd get upset by the hypocrisy of it (remember Slick Willie?).

So, we will just chuckle at your little tantrum and move on, LOL!

Comment

Chuck chuck what can we say except WHIPPED I am not the one that put a vigina / boobs on women so why do I have to appoligise every time some poor downtroden female wants to make a statment I hapened to be born with a penis and I live with it . I do believe the 2 was designed to fit together,so why is our fault the pattern dosent allow for reverse rolls.. Take it up with your maker and let life get on as it was designed.
      Im sick and tired of being cast as the nuckle dragging nethandral women and the media try to make us out to be. End rant

Comment

I would say half of the people at those rallies had no idea what they were actually protesting about - just out to cause anarchy.
        They other half have every right to peacefully protest if they don't like Trump.
        As for the celebrities there - ie: Madona - what an embarrassment to the left society. Basically a satanic cult leader at the good ole Woman's peace rally - wow , classy 👎

Comment

Retired definitely enjoyed your rant!!!!

Comment

Seems to me I've used a knuckle dragging reference in reply post to chuck2 in the past as well.
            What the hell is it about that guy?? Ya know, if we start a society, maybe we could solicite for money.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              I would say half of the people at those rallies had no idea what they were actually protesting about - just out to cause anarchy.
              They other half have every right to peacefully protest if they don't like Trump.
              As for the celebrities there - ie: Madona - what an embarrassment to the left society. Basically a satanic cult leader at the good ole Woman's peace rally - wow , classy 👎
              Well said Furrowtickler and Retired. 👍🏻

It seems most woman (and freakshow "men") that were at the rally likely grew up with participation ribbons and couldn't handle Hillary losing the election.....so were basically sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Trudeau will compensate the dairy farmers better than the any other ag sector....
                Read "Quebec" farmers....

Comment

Fjlip

Yes...but I didn't think I should word it that way being the concillatory kind of guy I am...hahaha..

You're right though...if a Quebec farmer has a sightly overweight female companion ....they will qualify for a payment....hehehe.....
                  Last edited by bucket; Jan 24, 2017, 10:43.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Fjlip

Yes...but I didn't think I should word it that way being the concillatory kind of guy I am...hahaha..

You're right though...if a Quebec farmer has a sightly overweight female companion ....they will qualify for a payment....hehehe.....
                    And I dared NOT say that...

Comment

Key stone approved thanks trump and same with Dakota!

Ah this will help we still need northern gateway! F&@k eastern canada! Keep. Using Saudi oil.

Comment

President Trump moved Tuesday to revive oil pipeline projects that were blocked by former President Obama, a victory for energy firms whose interests were often thwarted by Obama's environmental agenda.

Trump’s order represents another swift reversal of action taken by his predecessor, in some cases after years of deliberation. On Monday, Trump withdrew from a major 12-nation trade pact that was a priority of Obama's.

For more than a year, Obama officials had put off a decision on whether to approve construction of one of the pipelines, the Keystone XL.

After a review by the State Department, which had jurisdiction because the project crossed the U.S.-Canada border, Obama announced in 2015 that he had determined the project was not in the national interest, in part because it would undercut U.S. leadership on fighting climate change.

Obama also cited a decline in oil prices and low unemployment in the states along the pipeline's 1,179-mile route.

Trump also reversed an Army Corps of Engineers decision last month to deny Energy Transfer Partners’ request to extend the Dakota Access pipeline under a section of the Missouri River that included a reservoir providing drinking water to the region.

Opposition to the project, which started with the Standing Rock Sioux tribe, grew to include thousands of demonstrators from across the country amassing in North Dakota.

Comment

So what part of equality don't you seem to understand. Equality is enshrined in both the American constitution and the charter of rights. And private parts, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion do make you any less equal. Do you understand that part???

Its too easy for some of you to put down women when they speak up.

Retired you are getting old and the world is changing.

I think some of the knuckle draggers on this site are still not sure women should have the vote. LOL
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 24, 2017, 12:30.

Comment

So chunky it's ok for a guy to hit the reporter at the women's rally in Alberta and then the women protect him and he gets away! This happened just because the women didn't like the lady reporter!
                            Ah something is wrong here!

Also all the bullshit going on in the USA by stars! Ah ever see madona concert or Katy perry etc. Yea they do so much for women's rights!

Chucky boy all are equal period! White black women men gay strait tran etc.

But pushing a agenda on the rest is wrong!

Comment

Wow, one incident in Edmonton is equal to numerous verbal and some physical attacks by Trump? This has nothing to do with the thousands of other peaceful protesters.

Nobody suggested anybody should be assaulting anyone. Regardless of whether they are from Rebel Media.

Trump wants to set back women's rights.

So you support Trump pushing his agenda?? Some of the nut bars in the US don't even accept abortion in the case of ****.

How did women get the vote without pushing their agenda?

You don't mind pushing your agenda but if someone else does they are wrong?

Comment

There are women and there are women. Some are irreplaceable assets to their communities and families. Not all women are looking for positive stimulus. If you want to die on the cross for every woman out there, have it your way Chucky.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...