• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inaugeration Today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's speech was nothing but fake news. He is the king of lies . Running down his own country with false statements, so he can later claim he fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
      This is the dumbest ****ing thing i have ever seen. anyone with half a brain knows the dragons were actors on dragons den.....
      Anyone with half a brain should also be able realize that the acting doesn't stop there. Trump and O'Leary both have dubious financial track records in the real world and what both really got rich from is their celebrity originating from their TV performances. You guys worship them like they are some kind of financial geniuses so I guess their acting is pretty good. Neither have any type of political experience either but I guess you don't need that to run a country hey?

Comment

I guess time will tell how effective Trump will be at making America great again, but I personally welcome a leader who would expose some of the waste and government-gifting that is going on. Government is using our tax dollars to buy favours around the world, the US is no different(paying police forces in Afghanistan, favours in Japan, million to A.Khan Muslim billionaires). Does this seem right to you, Grassfarmer?

Comment

Flag burning and effigy burning in Canada! Have we really stooped this low? I may not really like the man but how about a little respect and diplomacy.

Comment

2 billion dollars to China, yes China to help with the green revolution.

Comment

Grass prefers drama teachers at the helm.

Comment

O'Leary's business dealings with Mattel more than qualify him to be PM. To make money while offloading a money-losing business onto a Giant Corp. takes skill in the business world. Most would sell at a loss, break-even or just eventually go bankrupt - similar to the path this country is on already.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Anyone with half a brain should also be able rebut, realize that the acting doesn't stop there. Trump and O'Leary both have dubious financial track records in the real world and what both really got rich from is their celebrity originating from their TV performances. You guys worship them like they are some kind of financial geniuses so I guess their acting is pretty good. Neither have any type of political experience either but I guess you don't need that to run a country hey?
                  but, but, but ... this guy we have here has no track record , no business experience , has never wanted for anything , will tear the east and west apart and couldn't care less about Canada . and we waste our time worrying about trump whom we have no input or control over . people here need to wake up

Comment

Trump likes to blame the elites in the country but says nothing about the investment bankers on wall street who just about cooked the financial system in 2008? In fact Trump and his Wall street cronies want to deregulate so that they can let the crooked investments flourish.

Politics in the US has always been about the elites on Wall street and Washington protecting and enhancing their fortunes. Trump obviously managed to convince a lot of Americans that he is interested in the average guy. His business record and his life shows that to be a lot of BS.

I am surprised that so many on Agriville have fallen for his BS.

Comment

Chuck

Americans wanted change....they had two bad choices for president...Hillary is on the banks side....Trump made good points about after her 30 years in government she did nothing to reign the elite in....matter of fact....she wanted and got into the elite...

Comment

Anyone who develops a "Canada First Energy Plan" similar to that of our southern neighbours, will get my support and likely a few others.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...