• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew Lerner forecasting wet summer weather?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Lerner forecasting wet summer weather?

Did anyone hear him speak, I heard he was at several events?

[URL="http://discoverhumboldt.com/ag-news/12417-drew-lerner-forecasts-2017-growing-season"]http://discoverhumboldt.com/ag-news/12417-drew-lerner-forecasts-2017-growing-season[/URL]

Like betting red or black on a roulette wheel
    Last edited by biglentil; Jan 19, 2017, 22:16.

Comment

He could go up there on stage and go blah blah blah and farmers would still pay to see him. Fascinating!

Comment

At least he is trying to figure out the weather.....it's better than being taxed for it constantly changing and being told we are causing it.

Comment

Agree , it was a brilliant move on the part of global warming alarmists - simply call it climate change and no one can ever argue that fact ... the climate is always changing - hook line and sinker .
          Humans breathe out carbon dioxide - we will be next to taxed on simply exsisting

Comment

got a feeling the way it is shaping up to be wet spring.Foggy February will mean rainy may.

Comment

Then I must be a sucker because I subscribe to Lerner's World Weather Inc. Seems quite accurate as far as weather forecasting goes. Better than Enviro Canada.

sumdumguy....did Ralph get the Bethune radar tuned up? I don't know what Environment Canada thinks.....there may not be alot of people out here to worry about how dependable the radar station is but its pretty important to an even smaller cross section of those people who rely on weather to make their living. Sad part is there's nothing you can do about it any way but watch the systems develop and track and try to predict their path.....I've seen some strange things happen on radar.

Comment

I also pay for Drews forecast and he is bang on. Look at the maps that he produces when he says a rain event find your farm and see where the storms are going guess what he is bang on most days.

Ralph doesn't even know where Bethune is, let alone the liberal party do something for us.

Climate is always changing that is a fact.

I love this low snow winter so far, keep it up and might actually get happy for spring 2017. I want a dry hot summer with only 4 one inch rains. Its our areas turn.

Comment

NOT defending Ralph, he did what for Sask when he was Fed Finance minister? Liberal....?

Environment Canada likely relies on satellite imagery more than anything now.

Comment

Can satellite imagery give you the same "picture" as on the ground radar? You might see the system from above but can you see where the rain is falling and it's intensity? Just saying, and asking.

Comment

I like both satellite and radar. When destructive and violent summer storms are meandering, radar is a valuable early warning system. Bethune radar ticked me many times last summer. Good on you Farma for reminding me. I will report back with what I find out.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        I like both satellite and radar. When destructive and violent summer storms are meandering, radar is a valuable early warning system. Bethune radar ticked me many times last summer. Good on you Farma for reminding me. I will report back with what I find out.
                        Deadly storms in Georgia and Mississippi killed 19 people. How dies this happen? You would think that these areas would have early warning and the other conundrum is why would anyone live in mobile homes in that area?

Comment

Coming from the same idiot who predicted a dryer cooler fall last year? Couldn't even hit 50% right.

Are farmers really that stupid to believe in drew given that forecasts beyond 48 hours are sketchy? and after a week are a complete guess? Good for Drew though, making money telling stories. I'm just jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                            Coming from the same idiot who predicted a dryer cooler fall last year? Couldn't even hit 50% right.

Are farmers really that stupid to believe in drew given that forecasts beyond 48 hours are sketchy? and after a week are a complete guess? Good for Drew though, making money telling stories. I'm just jealous.
                            Agree, but the Climate Change Nazis POSITIVELY know exactly what the weather will be for a 100 years!

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

I too have subscribed to Drew's service and feel that even for my small farm it is money well spent. I would put his long range forecast up against David Phillips of enviro a Canada any day. Access to ground radar on a smartphone in spraying season "priceless"
                              PS Drew got the cooler part right for sure so I guess that would be 50%.
                              How did Dave do ?
                              http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/record-hot-summer-could-mean-soft-start-to-winter-environment-canada-s-david-phillips-says-1.3774235
                              Hard to say not one mention of western Canada in that link.
                              Last edited by redleaf; Jan 24, 2017, 11:07.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...