• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon's Den Kevin OLeary for Prime Minister? Can it happen?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon's Den Kevin OLeary for Prime Minister? Can it happen?

Watched Kevin OLeary on television today.

I have to admit, I like what he is saying.

Is a Canadian Trump like miracle possible?

Should be interesting later this week when Donald takes the wheel.

Originally posted by farmgal71 View Post
    Watched Kevin OLeary on television today.

I have to admit, I like what he is saying.

Is a Canadian Trump like miracle possible?

Should be interesting later this week when Donald takes the wheel.
    it can and will happen . what have we got to lose ?? right now we have an inexperienced guy living in a dream world that found out that budgets don't balance themselves. still he thinks there's nothing wrong with running a deficit for 20 or 30 years . spending less than he makes doesn't even come into the picture. but then how could he have an idea of real life ????....

Comment

If you dig into his business career, looks like he has made more on his celebrity notoriety than his business expertise. His investment company couldn't make it and his main winnings seemed more luck than expertise.....

Comment

Will he win the Conservative leadership? Absolutely. He has a massive following of non-card-carrying Conservatives that are going to become members just to vote for him.

Will he become PM? Maybe with a minority. I estimate that the French bastards like Bernier will hold a grudge and stay silent for the party in Little France. Secure their own seats, but to hell with the party, which would hold back a majority. Don't think Kevin will do well in urban centres either as they don't like reality pointed out to them - lala land is where it's at.

Comment

if he's made only one good buisness deal it would be one more than this guy has done

Comment

Perfecho - what is JT business experience again ???

Comment

Really perfecto what did Pierre make a billion, no maybe coupl mill thanks to gov JT made a play dough house in art

Comment

We will vote for him..
                Anyone except JT..

Comment

His success hinges on how well Trump does or is perceived

Comment

Too early to place odds. I dont even know what he really stands for. Although it may be time for the pendulum to start coming back, this is Canada and at this early stage I'd say he has slim chance for pm.
                    Heck JT refused to answer an anglophone Qubecors English question in English at a town hall. That is the norm outside of our rural box.

Comment

My understanding is that he is totally against gun and gun ownership. Not sure if that will fly well with most conservatives.

Comment

If I have to give my guns away in exchange for getting rid of pretty boy, im all for it.

Comment

That would simply make oleary the same old devil in a different colored suit.

Comment

My only real concern is his lack of political experience.
                            He needs to rally support from the conservatives.
                            It is probably a good thing for him the other leadership candidates are all no names and unknown.
                            Who cares if he can't speak French.

Comment

Experience.... I'll take someone in business every day ahead of a drama teacher, smoking weed all weekend, taking breaks (Edo, on weedless Wednesday)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...