• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Klause,

Our two children are my greatest and proudest accomplishment.
    Yes, expensive and a challenge to keep them safe from all the garbage out there.
    Set strong values, love them unconditionally and they will make good decisions.
    Proud Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
      OK not marketing related...

Has raising kids gotten harder? My wife and I are getting to the point where kids are a possibility... raising children in an age of anything goes and drugs everywhere terrifies me.

Darcy teaches kids to ride horses... she's got 4h clubs she tutors and often I'll go along and assist... the attitudes of children and parents these days (and there are exceptions of course) is pretty much toxic.

Anyway figured I'd post here as lots of you are family men and gone thru it once or twice or more times with kids and grandkids...
      Raise your kids how you see fit. The first one you'll baby it and buy every bloody gimmick out there. By the third one you'll realize it's all bullshit. People raised kids in the dirty thirties in squalor feeding them ketchup soup and syrup sandwiches and they turned out some of the most successful people. you'll do fine. Start making babies while you're still young and have em close together. Irish twins are great. My three kids are 42 months apart. It's hell at the start but when they're older they get along better and you don't get that older parent type sibling thing going on.

Comment

To answer your question, yes it is harder to raise kids today. But since others around you are also raising them just as hard, you won't notice.

Know what your kids are doing, privacy begins at 18.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...