• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot says he wants to phase out the Oil Sands! We have a Winner!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Trudonkey has any intentions of phasing out the oil sands. #1 they aren't his oil sands they are sask and albertas oil sands. #2 he is just saying that to keep the greens happy in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up backing off on his carbon tax before long. You heard it here first!

Comment

SK3

"when we're number three in the world in oil let's once and for all make money! Not dream in technicolour!"

Unlike you the oil companies themselves have cut back on production because of low world oil prices, where as you look to increase production when commidity prices are in the tank to make up the short fall. It has nothing to do with the Canadian government.

Like I said you need a holiday, as you don't understand supply and demand!!! How long you been farming???

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
        I don't think Trudonkey has any intentions of phasing out the oil sands. #1 they aren't his oil sands they are sask and albertas oil sands. #2 he is just saying that to keep the greens happy in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up backing off on his carbon tax before long. You heard it here first!
        He would end the Oilsands if he could but the provinces have control over their resources and the governments couldn't function without oilsand revenue....not to mention Quebecs welfare payments.

It will be interesting how his tune changes when he gets west of Ontario and see if he mentions any BS about phasing out the Oilsands!!!!

Comment

God forage your unbelievable! Yes they cut back when rice crashes!
          But your liberals want green and want to kill the oil golden goose!
          Your a real kind of special aren't you!

Comment

Can anyone here then comment on the cost of debt? Can no one in Canada speak about spending %20? more than you make for generations?
            What good are expensive beliefs when we have Greeces' problems??
            Have we ignored simple math so long that our children or voters cant add and believe everything they're told?
            How can every business owner on agriville do one thing in reality and say another on here??
            What good is debt purchased for good feelings when its result will be 80% tax rates and an increased lower class?
            Geez, Trudeau, Wynne, Notley, nobody makes sense or has any fiscal 'clothes'. And we argue about the color of said invisible clothes.

Comment

Like I posted earlier he will have a nervous breakdown and have to quit! Typical millennium syndrome will show up need therapy and rest!

Latest shit show Friday or sat in Ontario a 21 year old got first question JT thought it was going to be easy supporter!

Not, he got schooled on running deficits,
              Maybe people are waking up.

Liberals attacking lady from last week who asked questions and cried. Nice bunch aren't they

Comment

I would never think it, support it, or say it privately or on a public forum, but out here in the wild west, I hear it regularly. Many people think the only solution to the current leaders we have provincially and federally is elimination. They are being blamed for all manner of difficulties, a few of which they didn't even actually cause. I hear it all the time. And here in the wild west, many people do have the means and conviction to do it. But I doubt either leader would ever have any cause to, or risk their lives to come visit us rednecks.

People who haven't worked for months or years, and how are having additional taxes to add to the misery are looking for someone to blame.

Comment

The really sad part is that the people who self label themselves as "community builders" are the ones fanning the fires; and bringing the dissent to a boil by feeding the flames at every opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                    The really sad part is that the people who self label themselves as "community builders" are the ones fanning the fires; and bringing the dissent to a boil by feeding the flames at every opportunity.
                    This message from the Ministry of Reality's office ostensibly located on the 18th Floor of a certain 14 Story building

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...