• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot says he wants to phase out the Oil Sands! We have a Winner!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Ralph wont run again this is his last swan song. The area i live in votes for him because he really is a nice guy, that just happens to be a liberal. Once he is gone the area is up for grabs and usually it would go Saskparty and Conservative.
    I predict Ralph will retire so he doesn't have to end his career with a loss.

The NDP in Alberta will be decimated.....the Justin cross country selfie tour has already showed his true colours by not caring about a grandmothers high hydro bills or his plan to PHASE OUT THE OILSANDS.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      15444. Its not what you say sometimes but how you say it.
      Story of my life..

I lack the PC filter. But if people think I am bad, they should get on some of these farm organization boards. So bad it's hilarious. And the reps that go to the provincial meetings tell me it only gets worse. All the pent up rage of the grassroots gets released and everybody is in stitches. So I never give GF's opinion of me a 2nd thought, as I know in terms of the farm population, he is the one in a bubble. Now in the city, he would fit right in and join hands singing kumbaya with the other liberal imports.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	15966122_1236692023034652_1577325552189434795_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	765331

I gave him a year before i really start to criticize him. i said he wasn't going to do a good job and its starting to show.

Comment

"I'll know that people are angry when I turn on the news and find out that an attempt was made on his life, or even (cross fingers) successful."

Even if you don't like him as our PM, to hope his life is ended and posting it on Agriville, is over the top.

Seriously, you should seek professional help!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

"I'll know that people are angry when I turn on the news and find out that an attempt was made on his life, or even (cross fingers) successful."

Even if you don't like him as our PM, to hope his life is ended and posting it on Agriville, is over the top.

Seriously, you should seek professional help!
            Guess you must live in a happy and magical place. Rarely miss a day here where I don't run into someone in town (farmers or townfolk) that says 'somebody oughta put a bullet in him'. It's even worse with Wynne. Case-in-point, Wynne was in this area for a day in October to make some quick announcement. Wasn't even revealed publicly she was here until she was back in Toronto as it was feared an attempt would have been made on her life. At least she knows how much people here hate her.

Comment

Must be a tough neighborhood.

Comment

The Agriville administration better recognize that when posters advocate that politicians should be shot that they have an obligation to contact police.

Comment

Trust me if some one on here actually threatened the idiots life the RCMP would be in touch with them. Hell I have been interviewed for stuff back in the days of the CWB debate.

But really no one should wish the idiots harm. This is Canada and we have the idiot for 2 years 10 months and we can as a country get rid of them.

I still say he will do the millennial thing and Resign due to stress of the job and ask for a nice cushy retirement out of the public eye.

Comment

"Guess you must live in a happy and magical place. "

Well the way I see it Manitoba Canada is probably is close as it comes, so I guess I do! Have you not noticed the chaos going on in the rest of the world?

Based on your posts it's sad to hear you have it so bad and life is so hard.

Comment

I get some of what 1544 is saying. Just haul grain for a few days and listen at the elevator or go to a hockey game or attend a farm meeting or go to saskatoon farm show and really listen. People are doing the Canadian thing and are pissed. Some are more vocal than others. But really i would say people are starting to wake up and realize shit we made a mistake.
                      No one likes to admit mistakes but lots are stating to realize it. The poor women in Ontario you could just feel her pain but if she was that stupid to still trust the idiot she isn't very smart either.

Comment

You guys never voted for him anyway.

The majority of Canadians vote centre left and only once in awhile because of our first pass the post system we get a middle of the road or slightly right Conservative government who can't change much anyway.

There is tendency to blame everything on your political opponents.

Harper says phase out fossil fuels by 2100 at the G7 in 2015 and very little was said. Trudeau says phase out the oil sands and the world is going to end? Why the different reactions?

BTW adopting more green energy in Ontario had very little impact on electricity prices. There are a number of factors that have occurred and a lot of mismanagement that started with the Harris government and privatization.

So blaming Trudeau for a carbon tax in Ontario which has a cap and trade system does not make sense. Electricity distribution costs in Ontario are high which hurts rural residents more. I am not sure why Hydro one or other companies is allowed to charge such high distribution costs?

Comment

SK3

Gee, I've been talking to a lot of Manitoban's who are upset with premier Pallister travelling to Costa Rica 6-8 weeks year to conduct private business and that maybe we made an mistake. He proclaimed during the election there is so much work to be done in Manitoba to fix the NDP's big mess. Yet nobody says something as stupid as 15444 has about death to the PM.

So I ask you SK3 just what exactly is there to kinda get what 15444 is talking about, take a holiday you need another rest!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            You guys never voted for him anyway.

The majority of Canadians vote centre left and only once in awhile because of our first pass the post system we get a middle of the road or slightly right Conservative government who can't change much anyway.

There is tendency to blame everything on your political opponents.

Harper says phase out fossil fuels by 2100 at the G7 in 2015 and very little was said. Trudeau says phase out the oil sands and the world is going to end? Why the different reactions?

BTW adopting more green energy in Ontario had very little impact on electricity prices. There are a number of factors that have occurred and a lot of mismanagement that started with the Harris government and privatization.

So blaming Trudeau for a carbon tax in Ontario which has a cap and trade system does not make sense. Electricity distribution costs in Ontario are high which hurts rural residents more. I am not sure why Hydro one or other companies is allowed to charge such high distribution costs?
                            Chuck2 are you serious? Long term contract for solar at 80 cents a kilowatt? That didn't raise electricity cost? The price in payed in 2016 was much lower in the 20-29 cent range depending on the size of the installation. But intitial prices were much higher and for you to say green energy had little impact on electricity prices is totally out of touch with reality!!!

Comment

Solar accounts for 1% of electricity in Ontario. They overpaid for solar to attract jobs and manufacturing and jump start an industry. But the overall impact of paying 80 cents per kwh on 1% of the power supply is insignificant.

Read the full article on ontario energy prices in another post because it will explain alot of the other more important reasons why electricity is high in Ontario.

Comment

Oh forage you NDP liberal! Really holidays for Christ sakes!

It's about a incompetent liberal leader and a green agenda when we're number three in the world in oil let's once and for all make money! Not dream in technicolour!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...