• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot says he wants to phase out the Oil Sands! We have a Winner!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with rockpile , calm down
    phasing out eventually. and the audience, matters
    you guys were not all upset when Harper was acknowledging.
    climate change . and looking for green votes ..

it may be a little different world , but he still is pushing a few pipelines.

not that i have any love or great expectations for trudeau ,
    but harper could cost you a 100,000$ and you would barely hear a peep on here.

Comment

Harper said more or less the same thing in an agreement the G7 see the next topic.
      "Prime Minister Stephen Harper agrees to G7 'decarbonization' by 2100"

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
        I'll know that people are angry when I turn on the news and find out that an attempt was made on his life, or even (cross fingers) successful. Until then, I'll assume everyone is hunky-dory. Now everyone go stand back in line and ask Mr. Selfie, "Please sir, may I have another (tax).

Heck, no one has ended the Dyke in Ontario yet, so I think hydro prices need to double. People just haven't quite snapped yet. Country of pushovers. Thankfully we got a neighbor with balls.
        Oh wow, you're such a tough guy hiding behind your keyboard. I'm sure they'll be shaking in their shoes.

Talk about an Asshat!

Comment

At the same town hall there was a single mother from Ontario. She worked 15 hrs a day to pay her bills. Her heat and hydro bill now are greater than her mortgage payment. After all her bills are payed every 2 weeks she has 65 dollars left for food. She asked the Prime Minister how she was supposed to pay for a carbon tax. He really had no answer except to say that how the carbon tax was set up and collected was up to provincial governments. So he passed the buck. Maillee made a very astute observation, our governments in Canada are moving to the left and I certainly agree. More taxes, more debt and no leadership and Trudeau is a prime example!!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Oh wow, you're such a tough guy
            Not sure how you deduced that. Not what I was going for. Just stating I wish those two would be eliminated. Not unlike the happy day when your no longer around.

Asshole? Completely. Glad you noticed. Maybe you immigrants will eventually get the hint and quit trying to turn this country into the shithole that you left behind; or better yet, go back to it.

Comment

The point to this post is we have weak very weak leadership in Canada at this time. Ontario is in a tail spin and Alberta is not that far behind. Its not because women are running the show, Really who cares.

Its about chasing a useless dream and killing a money maker to get their.

Why not put money to Green energy research and if it works it will pay for it self if its bull shit junk it will fail. Money will be made if it works for the inventor and taxes will be collected back for the gov. But this fantasy of killing oil and going green and pissing away millions on a pipe dream. Is idiotic.

So yea I give MR Selfie a F so far and we still have 2 years 10 months to go.

Comment

Trudeau goes on a town hall charade....notice the press quit reporting as the questions and insults got more intense.....better question is what are his MPs doing?

Shouldn't they be reporting the concerns of constituents to the PM?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Stupid ****ing shithead who like his father is dividing the country.....ffs.
                  So lets divide, get the eastern losers OFF our back!

".notice the press quit reporting as the questions and insults got more intense.." all the time trudeau lovers, absolutely painful for them when he gets caught or SHIT on!
                  Last edited by fjlip; Jan 14, 2017, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    Not sure how you deduced that. Not what I was going for. Just stating I wish those two would be eliminated. Not unlike the happy day when your no longer around.

Asshole? Completely. Glad you noticed. Maybe you immigrants will eventually get the hint and quit trying to turn this country into the shithole that you left behind; or better yet, go back to it.
                    Threats, intimidation of minorities that's what you are going for just as surely as your ilk in a pre-internet age were going around with their white sheets on and burning crosses in people's gardens. Unless you're of native ethnicity you hold the same Canadian status as me so you can drop all the "send them home" crap. Sure glad that wing nuts like you that advocate killing politicians whose views are different to your own are a tiny minority in this country, in any country, because the world would be a far worse, far more dangerous place if there were more of you. Your racism and bigotry do not represent Canadian values and for that I am thankful.

Comment

From Trudeau's nonsense charade of town halls it's becoming clear he excuses himsrlf from answering questions from the average person....it's an insult to those asking.

Veterans ....the PTSD gas been going on long enough ....no answer.

High energy costs and a carbon tax forced on by the federal government. ....it's the province's fault....no answer.

Young guy asks about his deficit financing.....defers to building infrastructure that isn't happening.

I doubt trudette shows up in Saskatchewan. Goodale is done.....they both know it.

It's an embarrassment and could he see a doctor about his hyperventilating answers?

Comment

Ralph wont run again this is his last swan song. The area i live in votes for him because he really is a nice guy, that just happens to be a liberal. Once he is gone the area is up for grabs and usually it would go Saskparty and Conservative.

Comment

A really nice guy who sends farmers to jail.

Comment

15444. Its not what you say sometimes but how you say it.

Comment

Grass. The more I hear from the far left, and the closer it gets.
                              The more my common sense alarm goes off and my shit filter plugs.
                              Both sides are guilty of labelling. Just dont be surprised at some pushback.

Comment

If "fossil fuels " get phased out, the lucrative one sided transfer payments from west to east will be phased out as well .
                                How will Quebec survive without handouts ? Will those freeloaders actually have to get a job ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...