• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walls assessment of trudeau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walls assessment of trudeau

With the latest issue of Trudeau. ...can't help but agree with Brad Wall's assessment calling him ...indirectly....as a shithead....

****ing shithead would be my words.

Bucket, I assume you are referring to his conflict of interest "vacation".

The words I think of to describe his actions are:
    entitled
    incompetent
    crooked

Comment

I gave him a year to let all who cheer for him, to have their time and enjoy. Now its full on call it like it is and yes the young Trudeau is truly a Shithead Supreme. Not a ounce of any inelegance at all. Why his father i didn't like his politics but i did respect the man and yes he was intelligent. But JT he got his mothers Brains.

Comment

Great he is having town halls across Canada!. Caught some from Ontario today, the questions to him were CLEAR and CONCISE, but his answers were political gobbledygook punctuated by LYE indicating Ah, Ah, Ah! What a Shit head!
        His billionaire buddy Khan is a major Muslim Imam. Maybe they were at Mosk on the private island taking lesson/in the faith? Plus envelopes of CASH.

If there is a town hall in Sk at all, whoever is closest, go comment on the CARBON TAX to his pretty face, PLEASE!

Comment

These town halls have to be a diversion of something the liberals are hiding.....it's a typical liberal strategy....

Comment

I am with Brad on his assessment. On election night I went to bed thinking my god I live in a country of idiots if they voted for Trudeau. Comments like The budget will balance itself and about the only thing he would promise was to run deficits and tax more.

Comment

If anyone hears locations for the dauphin prince's "town halls" please post them here. I'll drive to anything east of #2 highway in SK and I'll go as far east as Minnedosa.

Comment

I'd rather get drunk.

Comment

If the cons would have guided Stevie to a Closet or a door, and had a leader that a few more people could respect ...they would still Be in power.

You can't Win a race with a Dead Horse. Stevie was a Dead horse

Comment

Ok mustard for once Im going to agree with you. Steven should of bowed out and gracefully left the building. maybe thats why the USA has two term Leaders just saying. You bring in new blood to replace the leader or groom a new leader along the way so on eve of election the old exits and the new moves in. Rather simple but we screwed up on that one and have JT.

Comment

The Conservative party in order to win has to Become the Progressive Conservative party.
                      The Conservative party was Too loaded with Reform party Wingnuts and the voting public Was not going to vote them back in.(well except for Sask and Alberta, where it doesn't seem to matter)

Comment

Harper coulda, woulda, shoulda stepped back....but there still isn't a hopeful conservative candidate that could beat Trudeau. ...that's why Oleary gets press if he opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          Harper coulda, woulda, shoulda stepped back....but there still isn't a hopeful conservative candidate that could beat Trudeau. ...that's why Oleary gets press if he opens his mouth.
                          Nada! If Oleary runs, say hello to the new CPC leader - Maxime Bernier...

Comment

One simple fact, Trudeau breached conflict of interest guidelines by accepting the flight on the privately owned helicopter. If Stephen Harper had done this everyone would be calling for his head, but because it is Trudeau it will probably be swept under the rug. Trudeau is just a pretty face with no brains or apparently ethics to back it up!

Comment

Bernier can't defeat Trudeau.

This whole thing with Trudeau. ....no one is calling him out on this.....it's like the media in the states with Hillary. ....

Canada gives money to the aga khan and then they use it for personal vacations.....

That's what is going to piss people off.

Although judging by his town hall charade people are buying into his stupid empty answers.

Businessmen must be licking their chops at how ****ing stupid he is.
                              Last edited by bucket; Jan 13, 2017, 10:04.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...