• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslims crossing into Mb at Emerson

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslims crossing into Mb at Emerson

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-aga-khan-1.3924568
    No wonder.

Don't really understand the thread title but read the article and then read a bit of history about the Aga Khan. Sounds like a decent fellow and organization. Not sure that he nor his 2 ex wives are what I expected to be any sort of Muslim leader.

Think Trudeau finally did something that makes sense to me. I'd go to a private island too if I were invited. But I wasn't!

Comment

The issue is a conflict of interest, Khan is a registered lobbyist which Trudeau can't accept gifts or $ from.

Trudeau accepted an invite and took his entire entourage to Khan's private island. Khan previously received a $55 million payment from the federal government.

Either way I'm sure the national media will be silent since it's the Liberals and will be excited to hear about his 10th vacation of the year. 😂

Comment

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/trudeau-spent-vacation-on-aga-khan-s-private-island-1.3230455?campaign_id=A100

Govt funds tens of millions to aga khan foundation. Then aga khan give JT and his friends free Bahamas vacation. Then JT says it is normal for the govt to pay for flights for his friends and their families to join.

#trumpforprimeminister

Comment

Ya I know about the government money and pay for access stuff but sounds like it's an ongoing partnership from the conservative days to do good will around the world. Wouldn't look too good alright if there was new dollars thrown that way soon. And yes maybe he skims some off the top.

I had never heard of him before but found my reading interesting.

Not defending Trudeau as we are not on the same team but I'm guessing he can't fly on a commercial airline for safety and says he is paying for his flights himself and the friends got there on their own according to media.

Comment

So why is Canada giving away precious tax money to a billionaire and his foundation? Khan can support his own foundations without the help of my tax money .
            J/T seems to give a lot of "our" money to "his" friends
            This whole Khan thing I think goes very deep .

Comment

Its like the Clinton foundation. Pay to play and JT wants to be part of any group. He's a useless PM that is going to crush canada.

Comment

More Muslims, great, give the a Garmin with JT's home address programmed in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...