• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone try New Year's Resolutions?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone try New Year's Resolutions?

Maybe it is my generation that always thinks New Year's Resolutions are a good idea.

The major life changes are hard to make.

I would like to drop a little weight in 2017 and get more physical exercise each day.

Anyone else trying something more ambitious?

Happy New Year!

Yeah - I resolve to spend way more time cruising around in my ragtop, lol.

Comment

To relax more and not give a shit about the crop! Wet or dry!

Comment

I resolve to be less positive and righteous and do more whining, complaining, bitching and moaning!

Should be easy to keep and achieve.

Actually I would like to continue to eat healthy and stay fit. Stress less.

Got it pretty good now...

Should make a commitment to getting my project like this car finished...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	7176.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	765307
        before I run out of time to enjoy it.

Comment

what model and year car is that ? I like old stoff

Comment

ag-boy,,, 1937 "McLaughlin" Buick (model 4427--lowest series made). It is the Canadian version of these cars. GM production numbers state 311 of that model were built.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1937 buick.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	765308

Mine will we the original dark navy blue. Straight eight engine. Back seat passengers sit facing each other.. the backrests are below the small side quarter window with the part of the seat you would sit on(one for each passenger) folding out from the partition between the passenger compartment and the trunk.

I kinda get pissed off at myself because I think nothing of writing a cheque for a piece of iron for the ****ing farm or debating about buying high priced land but won't finish this car. Sadly I will have more into it than it's market value... but that isn't what it's about. Some things are more valuable than money.

Comment

Do you know the history of the Buick?

I have a 39 IHC that my Grandpa bought new that has more or less sat in the bush since about 1967.

The tin is all good. I should get it painted original and restore the name on the door.

Just for a yard ornament and conversation piece.

Comment

greybeard.... sorry, no I don't know the car's history.

I bought it off a guy who collected and stored old cars, saving them from crushers etc.

I wanted something unique, not run of the mill, and a stylish car.... coupes always seem desirable.

It has no connection to my family at all. But has now!

Comment

Spent more time with my kids. Silly now that they've moved out.
                  Be a better listener.
                  Do at least one major bike ride.....that would be with my pedal road bike.
                  My mid life crisis/car phase has passed me by.

Comment

Rent the land and sell all buildings and machinery......to "the" Corporation.

Comment

Hopefully remain healthy and continue farming and enjoy life.

Comment

To fill out the forms for the checkoff refunds. Crooks

Iceman out

Comment

Stay at my Harvest weight and keep off the winter fat.
                          So far so good..even after Christmas meals.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...