• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Christmas Gifts: Amy Schumer Buys Back Father's Farm.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Christmas Gifts: Amy Schumer Buys Back Father's Farm.

Nice story of comedienne Amy Schumer buying back her father's farm, which was lost when he became ill.

Are there any other nice stories of thoughtful gifts, people would like to share?

Seasons Greetings.

[URL="http://www.farms.com/ag-industry-news/comedienne-amy-schumer-buys-back-her-father-s-farm-981.aspx"]http://www.farms.com/ag-industry-news/comedienne-amy-schumer-buys-back-her-father-s-farm-981.aspx[/URL]

Oh the gift of extreme wealth preventing some from living without rules or consequence. The best gift of all.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
      Oh the gift of extreme wealth preventing some from living without rules or consequence. The best gift of all.
      Money talks in agribusiness.

Comment

Like everywhere else

Comment

If she's got the money why not! That's what family is for!

Comment

Totally agree with you Forage don't see what the issue is. Her success is also self made which is awesome.

Comment

When Lanny McDonald broke into the NHL with the Maple Leafs he bought his dad a new tractor. Good on the kid from Hanna.

Comment

I think everyone one of you would be proud of your daughter if she could make a thoughtful gesture like this, it does not have to be something large like a farm but even a small thank you.

Comment

Yup well done!

Comment

Some people have super kids. I know one way more generous than that. Some people live life making others happy.

Comment

SDG.... most don't have the "means" to buy other people happiness...

Most of what I yearn for money can't buy!
                      Can't be bought or supplied by someone else
                      Must be found within and shouldn't go without.

Comment

There are many people with means but it would never occur to them to help others who could use it. My father used to put a nice cheque under each of his grandchildren's plates every thanksgiving. He said he thought he'd benefit more if he gave with a warm hand.

Comment

"Giving with a warm hand". I like that analogy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...