• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give yourself this Christmas Present ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I don't really care whether Weber reads my posts or not. His actions and words say more about him.

Just be grateful that you live in a country where people are mostly civil and we tolerate people and views that we do not agree with.
    Well, that's a complete untruth also.

The left is barely civil and does NOT tolerate differing views; not in practice, they don't.

There are millions who view their carbon tax scheme for what it is: just a tax grab based on false scientific claims and fear-mongering.

Yet we have to pay the tax anyway - where is the tolerance in that? The left has made it clear that anyone who differs with their warped view of ethics, economics, "science", or morality will be assimilated.

Comment

if you guys want to push the ignore button how about we try eastern canada its time we think about seperating. maybe time put a little fear in the idiots that are running this country into the ground

Comment

Originally posted by sofa king View Post
        if you guys want to push the ignore button how about we try eastern canada its time we think about seperating. maybe time put a little fear in the idiots that are running this country into the ground
        Got to wonder what the reults of that plebiscite would be. Brad Wall could be the dictator, I mean leader.

Comment

chuckChuck
          DEC 7, 2008 | 21:24 1
          Democracy has prevailed in the CWB Directors election. Farmers have again clearly shown they support single desk selling and have rejected any moves by Harper to destroy the CWB. So much for the Conservatives assertion they represent the wishes of the majority of western farmers on this issue. Harper's judgement and credibility on this and many other issues is in serious question.

How is your assertion of the CWB in 2008 any different than the the carbon tax today?

Do the Liberals represent the majority of western farmers on the carbon tax?

Comment

And this thread, ladies and gentlemen, is the most perfect example of why social media is so very successful. Block out what don't want to hear and see, focus on only what you do want to hear and see and not be 'distracted' by other opinions contrary to your own.

Thanks Mr Weber for introducing Agriville to the new and so very much better way of doing things.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              And this thread, ladies and gentlemen, is the most perfect example of why social media is so very successful. Block out what don't want to hear and see, focus on only what you do want to hear and see and not be 'distracted' by other opinions contrary to your own.

Thanks Mr Weber for introducing Agriville to the new and so very much better way of doing things.
              Completely agree.
              Makes it easier and easier to reinforce our own biases, and avoid anything which doesn't agree with that. Making society ever more polarized.

I made a post before Christmas in response to this very thread, thanking those with a viewpoint opposite of mine ( and the prevailing opinion on here) just for that reason. I always try to understand both sides, and consider what evidence it would take to prove my opinion wrong, and the other right.

Comment

That reminds me of old old saying that you may have an opportunity to be heard at a public meeting. However it doesn't in any way guarantee that any comment be taken seriously nor that decision has already been made and will be given second and third readings without so much as one comment and certainly not any complicating amendments.

Since when has there been any requirement for "listening" and ignoring has always been an option.

So what is really new except the convenience of instantly streaming other people's business to everyone following a certain list...who can the spread the word to easily circle the globe in minutes.

The basic principle hasn't changed one bit

Comment

I think what is being said, and since the discussion of Mr Webers has been as of late completely unsupported, Chuck chuck, keep at it. Many of us will continue to read whatever you post, make us think about it, and possibly even angrily reply, but mostly we all learn something.

And if you want to block, you can do that too, although, then why are you here? Join facebook and friend the ones that agree with you.

Comment

But isn't it great you had the opportunity? That is the point.

Comment

You're a special one, aren't you.

Comment

Rweety, it's still a free country.

Comment

Doesn't mean i'll block him because he for some strange reason thinks i'm a board supporter.

Nothing is free.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...